NO more ABD/DCL packages :(

AddictedtoTravel

Mouseketeer
I just read that "Adventures by Disney Guests will no longer be able to add a cruise package to their journeys as Disney Cruise Line has discontinued the add-on package previously offered." :sad:
We were booked on the August 2021 11-night Northern Europe cruise with the ABD add-on that was cancelled. Kinda bummed that it won't be offered again.

Last edited:
Me too! We had 2 separate cruises with ABD add-ons cancelled, one in 2020 and another this summer. Now I wonder if we will ever get to experience that. My in-laws did the northern European cruise with ABD add-on and raved about the experience. So bummed.

I really felt like you could dip your toes in ADB without breaking the bank and get a taste of it. I did it once and called to book another and they said discontinued. I really am bummed too.

I really felt like you could dip your toes in ADB without breaking the bank and get a taste of it. I did it once and called to book another and they said discontinued. I really am bummed too.
Hopefully it's not permanent, and they will start offering the add-ons again when they can better guarantee the availability of the ABD activities, venues and providers.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter