No more 2-Day Passes Available?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I just made reservations at HRH for 3 nights, and am confused about the tickets. I know we always purchased the 2-Day/2-Park Tickets in the past, and I think the unused day never expired. Is this no longer available? I realize that the "Bonus Pass" is about the same $$, but it does expire. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks!!

I sure hope not, I plan on buying the 2 day hoppers next week. I'll be using my coupon from the Entertainment book that gives you $7.00 in Universal scrip bucks for each adult ticket and $5.00 for each child ticket up to 4 tickets.

Vonda

UO still does sell the 2 Day 2 Park pass with NO expiration date...however, they are not actively selling this ticket cause we have the 2d 2pk with 3d free right now. If you request the ticket with the no expiration date at the admission booths they should be able to sell them to you. If you happen to have bought the 2d 2pk with 3d free and would like them to be the 2d 2pk with NO expiration...BEFORE YOU USE THEM....downgrade them at Guest Services Will Call outside the park...

Originally posted by VondaP
Do the 2 day 2 park with 3 day free expire?

This is a snippet from another thread, as posted by Elemental Force:
" A 2day 2park ticket with a 3rd day free has an expiration date of 7 days ( in which all 3 days must be used )."

So it would seem as though "yes" would be the answer! :D

Karen

Yes, you are correct...AAA does have a ticket like that that is printed on white ticket stock. But i was unaware that the original question was referring to a AAA ticket...

My question was not related to AAA. I plan on purchasing mine at the window.

Thanks again,

Vonda

In the middle of the Entertainment book, there are a few coupons. One is for the offer I mentioned. From what I understand (this will be my first time) Scrip bucks can be used like cash. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have cut out the coupon and plan on presenting it and my Entertainment card, if necessary.

Vonda

The 2 day, 3rd day free tickets that we bought never expire. It's the kissimmee st. cloud offer and here is the url for it:

https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?merchant=5000&refloc=UO

Here's a quote from the "more information" button on that page:

Kissimmee - St. Cloud Special Offer

Get a 3rd day FREE when you buy a 2-Day Universal Orlando Theme Park Ticket. Enjoy unlimited park-to-park access to BOTH Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks! Unused days never expire. Plus a CityWalk Party Pass good for seven consecutive nights from the first day of use. Offer only valid for tickets purchased online.

-Unlimited park-to-park access -- visit any of the parks on your ticket within the same day
-Substantial savings over separately purchased single-day admission
-Offer is only available through the online store
-Must purchase by 5/31/02

Is this the pass that everyone is talking about?

Lisa

Yes, I was planning to purchase at the gate. It states that the offer is internet only, is it really? Do they offer something similar at the gate? It's a good offer, I may need to purchase them online.

Vonda

I think we paid $89.95 for the ticket but it is now $94.95, plus $3 shipping (not for each ticket, for the entire order). We thought that a little over $30/day for days that never expire was worth it.
It was very quick and very painless ordering it online.

Lisa

i thought that 2day 3rd day free offer had gone by the wayside. i much rather have an option to save a ticket for the future than commit to 5 consecutive days.

the price is the same, too. thanks so much, i bookmarked that page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter