No FP for Flight of Passage: is there any hope?

The popularity of this ride astounds me. It has, far and away, the most boring pre-show I've ever experienced. The ride itself, I just don't get it. It's like Soarin' but not nearly as interesting.
I’m sorry you don’t enjoy it. I love the ride. It is the only ride that moved me to tears. It’s just really beautiful and you truly feel like you are flying.

When I tried to FP for Sept 27 or 28 on our day to make them they were not available. But this morning (8/3) they were available at 8:15am for each day!! Yay! I wondered if they just released some for early morning. Keep checking!!

How does it work when you are checking night before or morning of? Does that mean you can’t already have other fastpasses? Or do they automatically cancel if FOP pops up and you choose it?

How does it work when you are checking night before or morning of? Does that mean you can’t already have other fastpasses? Or do they automatically cancel if FOP pops up and you choose it?

Choose one of your other Fastpasses and click Modify, then look for Flight of Passage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter