No FP for Flight of Passage: is there any hope?

I've canceled Flight of Passage Fastpasses more than once so they can pop up. I've also made same day ones before too. Just keep checking before and even when you are there.

I picked up 4 FP for FoP last Friday during the afternoon. It took some effort but we were able to modify them for 9pm. We were able to pick up 3 more FP on Sunday with zero effort. I know trying the day of isn't ideal but it can be done. :)

It depends on how many people are in your party. For one, it is very easy to grab it:
1. Sometimes they adjust park hours, I saw large number of early slots between 8-9
2. Small releases/adjustments happen all the time, but it is not predictable. I was able to move my FOP FP from 1:00pm to 11:00am.
3. On the day of, I was able to get 3 FPs (of course, one after another) for myself.

I got a FOP FP+ at 7:30 on 60+1 then was able to modify it to 4:20 which works well for us. This is for the week of September 16-23. I have been able to modify all the other FPS I booked as well several times. That said we don’t do roller coasters or drop rides like TOT. Our FP day was 7/18 and even today I was able to move things around. Keep trying.

Last edited:
We did rope drop this past Monday. It was an EMH hour day so we got to AK at 7:10. They started walking us to the ride at about 7:40. We kept moving until right before we got assigned to our group. We were done by 8:10 and so were then able to do the safari with no wait. Used FPs for Lion King, Everest and Navi River Journey.

When we were there in November, I was able to get a fastpass for a party of 6 on the day of. I just kept refreshing while I was idle and found one while waiting for our lunch to arrive on our final day. We had park hoppers, so could essentially head over to AK any day.

My family also went over to AK right before close and got in line on an earlier day before we got the fastpasses. They waited less than an hour to ride it that way.

There is always hope! Keep trying and looking, even when you’re in the park that day! My husband relevetlessly refreshing the app and somehow always grabs a Fp for FoP the same day. Refresh, refresh, refresh.

I know this is about FoP, but I was just checking MDE and FP's for SDD on Monday 9/2 at 7:25pm (party of 4) just popped up. Still showing up after a few minutes of refresh (someone grab them!). Keep refreshing!!! You never know what you will find.

There is another thread on this. This just released FP+ for FOP for 8-9 am for late September.

That explains it. There were a bunch of different times for the early morning. I’m so glad I checked when I did!

Now if I can just order my magic bands. 🙄

No FOP FP this morning for our end of September stay :(. Guess we're stuck rope dropping or trying to get in line near closing. If the park closes at 8 would around 7:30 be safe to get in line ( i.e., we won't risk the line being closed to adding more standby guests?)

You can safely get into line at 7:59:59 for a park close of 8pm and they will not close the line until it's 8pm exactly.

Always keep checking, I got a FP for FoP immediately when I was there in March.

If you realise you cannot do a FP you've booked then please cancel them so someone else can take advantage of them.

We’re there Sept 15-21 and when my FP window opened up I was only able to get FOP at 60+5 at 4:30 but we had already planned on AK on 60+1 and was unable to get it then. I went back in yesterday with the trip 42 days out and was able to get FOP at what would have been 60+ 2 and there were at least 10 open times available for FOP..... so I grabbed one for 9:00 and ended up changing that entire day. I flip flopped our AK day with our Epcot day and in doing so I was unable to get Frozen again but got a 9:00 Soaring on that day instead. I wish you could just check availability in other parks even when you have fast passes in a different park without having to go through the whole modify an existing FastPass like you can with dining reservations....

I will probably cancel my FOP FP on 8/6 as we will most likely be at Universal still. It's for 3 people in the evening

I checked this morning and there seems to be all kinds of new FOP fast passes available. I hung onto the ones we already have but i grabbed some new 7DMT fast passes. Now if they would add some more SDD fastpasses...

Our FP day was last Sunday. At that time there were NO FP for any morning for FOP or Slinky Dog. However, it seems that they opened up a whole bunch of FP for the early hours..... 8am - 9:30am .....because when I just happen to be checking on something else..... surprise.... a ton of FP for FOP for every morning we were there.
Not sure if these opened up at AK because maybe they confirmed the early opening hours or what?? But, I'd say keep checking.
I'm not worried about Slinky though..... the whole DHS fast pass is a mess so we aren't doing FPs there. We will rope drop. Or try "day-of" to get any FP

The popularity of this ride astounds me. It has, far and away, the most boring pre-show I've ever experienced. The ride itself, I just don't get it. It's like Soarin' but not nearly as interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter