No confirmation yet

Kazzabelle

<font color=deeppink>I have not even been on my Ju
Hi, just thought i would let my frustration out. i called my ta on wednesday as i have had no confirmation yet (booked holiday 3 weeks ago) they told me that it had arrived today and would be sent out that day, i went in on Thursday to pay some money off and they confirmed it had been sent and would be with me by Friday at the latest. I have had my post today and still nothing so i called them and was told a different story that they ran out of stamps and did not post it until friday so she said if i don't have it by Monday to call and get another one requested from Disney, so i'm left not sure who to believe. i know i'm not going until July but does not leave me with a lot of confidence :confused3.
Sorry for the moan i thought you guys would undersatnd my frustration as we have had mistakes on our confirmation before and took ages to sort out.

Thanks for listening :rotfl:

poor you - a bad experience once makes you very wary....there is lots of time so don't be worrying too much! Hopefully when your post arrives on Monday it will be there! fingers toes crossed!

Thanks.
We had a confirmation one year that we went with a completly different surname on there, we contacted ta and they said they called disney and they said it will be fine they will e mail the hotel and explain it would be fine when we got to the Cheyenne they had no record of this and would not let us check in as we did not have the right conformation and we would have to pay again :sad2:. after an hour on the phone we eventually sorted it out and all in the end was fine. so now i get all panicky when we get the confirmation.

princess:Karenprincess:

Don't worry about moaning ~ you vent away all you want on here!

Fingers crossed it turns up in Monday's post. :wizard: :wizard:

lol Thanks Elaine, i think dh is fed up of hearing about it he keeps telling me it will be fine but i'm such a worryer

wanted you to pay again :scared1: you must have been up the walls with worry until it was sorted out.
you are best to follow it through, i understand your worry. its not a cheap holiday and you want everything to run smoothly. hope you get the confirmation asap. im on postman watch too, our tickets should be here any day now

We was very worried we thought we were going to have to use our spending money to pay again thankfully my dh and mum was having none of it and sorted it out the hotel staff even let us use their phone to call our ta here. i was preganat at the time with my dd so mum and dh told me to go get a coffee and it would be sorted by the time i got back and by magic it was lol:lmao:.

I hope your tickets arrive soon it makes it all so much more real when the tickets are in your hand. Have a wonderful timeprincess:

Well i still have no confirmation my ta have come up with some wonderful excuses.
1. They ran out of stamps so it was delayed posting..... that was 2 weeks ago.

2. They can't receive e mails on the weekends (i did not know computers had the weekend off too :lmao:)

3.it is in our pile to send to you (another call later) no it's not here we will have to request you another.

4. Disney did not press the send e mail button to my ta so they have not received it.

I'm really starting to loose trust in my ta i'm sure i won't be booking here again. All they keep saying is well your not going until July but i'm worried if there is a mistake like i had before how long will that take to get right.

And breath, sorry to moan but i'm sure you guys will understand my frustration. Thanks for listening:rotfl2:

Oh you poor poor thing - yes I can imagine your frustration - I was sure it would be in the post today. All I can suggest is ringing them everyday and becoming their biggest pain in the butt! Write to them even via email so that your query is in writing too! Best of luck, fingers crossed it all works out for you! :hug:

oh no thats terrible. i wouldnt book with them again. i hope you get your confirmation soon. even when i book online i cant wait to get my confirmation so i can check it over

Thanks guys i know i'm probably being a bit too impatient but it was booked 5 weeks ago.
Mum and i usually go through it together then separately and together again just so it's right because of our problems before :lmao:

I would be just as worried! I hope it all works out for you.

I'm loving "we cant except emails on the weekends":lmao:

OMG at their excuses!!! :scared1: It's shocking!! :sad2:

Am going to keep everything crossed that you get your confirmation soon.

Thanks guys.

i'm just waiting for their next excuse, i told them i will ring tomorrow if no joy i think i'm going to have to go into the ta and show them my angry eyes :rotfl2:

you do that. maybe things will go faster then. They seem to work faster when seeing angry eyes.

he he :lmao: lets hope so if not i will send in my mum :rotfl:

if my travel agency won't do the upgrade today, they are going to see my angry eyes tomorow no matter the weather I'll be there :bitelip::furious:

don't blame you, sometimes you have to do things in person to get things done. at the moment i get the feeling my ta have my money so it doesn't matter anymore.

Hope you get your upgrade. Which hotel are you upgrading from and to?

NBC to NYH, I hope everything works out. Somehow I feel like I really want it. At first I wasn't sure, but now I know.. So, Still waiting, hoping.. And there's nothing I can do...

NYH is one of the ones we want to try.

Well i just called my ta as they told me they would call me this morning to keep me up to date..... as expected no call so i rang them.
on monday they told me the e mail would be sent priority 24-48 hours, now my ta have said another 5 days as disney are slow at their admin. I have told them i am going to be in there tomorrow. If it was not for the offer i had before i would cancel and book elsewhere but i would loose that offer i booked with, which was 30% plus 15% for the july date and 30% off travel.
i feel like going outside and screaming at the top of my voice. if it wasn't for my sore throat i have had i would have done it by now:rotfl2:.

in great super sleuth style i'm going to be "on the case"

if i don't laugh i will cry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter