No Bounce Backs anymore?

Twice_as_Nice

Mouseketeer
We just got back 2 weeks ago from our trip and while we were there I tried to book a bounce back with no luck. :confused3

When I didn't see a pamphlet in our room I called to try to book and the person I was connected to said that there was no "bounce back" that they knew of and was actually kind of rude. Are they not doing the bounce backs anymore?? I am disappointed. :(

We just got back 2 weeks ago from our trip and while we were there I tried to book a bounce back with no luck. :confused3 When I didn't see a pamphlet in our room I called to try to book and the person I was connected to said that there was no "bounce back" that they knew of and was actually kind of rude. Are they not doing the bounce backs anymore?? I am disappointed. :(
They may come and go based on anticipated supply/demand. We had an offer in our room (checked out 8/29 from AS Sports).

DD booked one today. Options were extremely limited. FD from last week in August through Sept.

We just got back 2 weeks ago from our trip and while we were there I tried to book a bounce back with no luck. :confused3

When I didn't see a pamphlet in our room I called to try to book and the person I was connected to said that there was no "bounce back" that they knew of and was actually kind of rude. Are they not doing the bounce backs anymore?? I am disappointed. :(

Did you dial ext. 8844 from your hotel room?

We were there last week and there was no info on BB in our room. Thanks to the DIS I knew there was an offer and booked BB for next Sept. at ASMo which is usually exempt from the offer. I called X8844 from our room, the CM wanted to know what offer I wanted to book and then verified that I was indeed currently checked in on Disney property.

It was in the information packet provided to you at check in. It was in the middle tear out on the bottom. They ask for your current confirmation before proceeding with the reservation.

Try not to worry! The discounts will come out! ;)

We were there last week and there was no info on BB in our room. Thanks to the DIS I knew there was an offer and booked BB for next Sept. at ASMo which is usually exempt from the offer. I called X8844 from our room, the CM wanted to know what offer I wanted to book and then verified that I was indeed currently checked in on Disney property.

That is what one of my DD's booked. My other DD decided that like PP mentioned deals will keep coming out.

Last October when we stayed at the Poly there was only BB for the remaining time of that year. I called and they told me there would be no BB for 2014. How true that was I don't know.:confused3

I'm rewriting this post. At first I didn't think there was a BB, but I found it! Are they different everytime? I only see free dining.

Bounceback was here both trips in August and it is here again now. It's the Free Dining next August/Oct dates. Sometimes we have been offered a % off certain dates.

Well I am disappointed I didn't get the Aug-Oct BB offer, I would have totally booked that.

I will have to check the packet we got on check in I guess I missed it if it was in there. I still have it because I kept it.

That's a bummer OP. Yes, there was a BB offer, free dining, going on during your stay.

We were at the Contemporary from Sept 17th -20th and there was no information whatsoever about a bounceback in the room or check-in information... but I searched the Dis boards for the phone number (x8844 from your room phone as mentioned already), and called.

I forgot the start of the BB offer (late Aug 2015 maybe, but free dining went until Oct 2nd 2015. We booked a couple of rooms at POFQ.

Most likely they will offer FD for next fall to the general public again next year. Just my hunch. The last two years, the offer became available to the general public around the first week of May. (good for Sept timeframe)

Dan

Well I am disappointed I didn't get the Aug-Oct BB offer, I would have totally booked that.

I will have to check the packet we got on check in I guess I missed it if it was in there. I still have it because I kept it.

From what I remember on past trips, it should have been sitting on the table in the room. We didn't have one in either of our rooms either (which didn't occur to me until we got home!)

Judy

We booked a BB when we were there in September. :cool1: I just dialed 8844, no problems at all . :yay: All set for August 31 toSeptember 10, 2015. So excited that we have free dining again. Good luck to all who are still booking.pixiedust:pixiedust:

From what I remember on past trips, it should have been sitting on the table in the room. We didn't have one in either of our rooms either (which didn't occur to me until we got home!)

Judy

They are now putting them in the little booklet of info that is in the room.
We didn't find it until we were inadvertently flipping through that booklet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter