No availability for Fantasmic Dining Packages showing ever?

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
Is there a bug or is there something I’m missing? I am in my advance reservation priority window. I see lots of availability for all of the restaurants at hollywood studios for every meal every day. No matter what I do, the dining packages never show any availability for any meal or any date on any day, including my 60+10 day so there’s just no way that it’s sold out. Is there some trick to booking these packages that I’m missing?

I have a long trip mid-March to early April (so my ADR window opened a while ago), have been checking daily and have seen nothing. I will just keep checking. For my trip, this also happened with Topolino's and those were, eventually, loaded and I was able to snag one, so I'm hopeful Fantasmic Dining may still appear.

I've been eyeing this too. Make sure you check "lunch" "dinner" as well as specific times. I've seen some pop up when dinner didn't work but saying 4:30p showed some. Also noticed a different in website on desktop and mobile app to search. Got to try it all...constantly...

yeah, I’ve tried every variation, including dates not for my trip to compare and can’t find it available any time ever. I figured it was a bug, but maybe the bug is on my end? I’ve tried desktops, laptops, ipads, iPhones. I’ve tried my account, my wife’s account. I’ve tried tons of random dates in March and April including my ADR dates. Do they still have a dining line you can call to make manual reservations? I wonder if it’s worth doing that?

yeah, I’ve tried every variation, including dates not for my trip to compare and can’t find it available any time ever. I figured it was a bug, but maybe the bug is on my end? I’ve tried desktops, laptops, ipads, iPhones. I’ve tried my account, my wife’s account. I’ve tried tons of random dates in March and April including my ADR dates. Do they still have a dining line you can call to make manual reservations? I wonder if it’s worth doing that?
On one thread someone stated these events were like Topolinos and get loaded late. It really stinks because your 60+ early reservation time goes up in smoke when they do this.

On one thread someone stated these events were like Topolinos and get loaded late. It really stinks because your 60+ early reservation time goes up in smoke when they do this.

Yup - that's the boat I'm in right now. My dining window opened days ago and we are far past the 60 day mark for the date I'm hoping for. It completely obliterated the "perk" I was supposed to get by booking a WDW resort . . .

I have an upcoming trip in mid-April so my window is not open yet but I figured I'd check for giggles. I checked April 5 and there was an opening for lunch at HBD but not for supper. So keep checking and play with your times and dates.

Searched for Dinner and got 2 results.

Just noticed it put in 2 people if you change to 4 there is nothing available.

1675640710739.png

I have an upcoming trip in mid-April so my window is not open yet but I figured I'd check for giggles. I checked April 5 and there was an opening for lunch at HBD but not for supper. So keep checking and play with your times and dates.
Under the Fantasmic Dining Package?

Wow! I just chatted with a CM and they said Fantasmic Dining Packages haven't been released for April, so that must have JUST happened...and now I guess everything's gone then?? I've been checking every day for clients and I haven't seen a single opening under FDP, not even at 60+10.

Wow! I just chatted with a CM and they said Fantasmic Dining Packages haven't been released for April, so that must have JUST happened...and now I guess everything's gone then?? I've been checking every day for clients and I haven't seen a single opening under FDP, not even at 60+10.
I think it may have been a glitch in the matrix. Now when I look for the first week in April I get the dreaded 500 message.

Did CM have any thoughts on when they’d drop? It’s frustrating to have gotten up before 6am to try to get ADRs and then not have access to two of my most wanted ADRs, sigh (fantasmic dining package and a fireworks party). Around Easter is already gonna be a madhouse—work with me here, Disney!

Something is definitely going on with HWS reservations. I’m showing zero availability anywhere in HWS except Oga’s starting on Easter (April 9). I was looking for a Fantasmic package for 2 but since they’re not available yet I was going to grab a normal Mama Melrose reservation and yeah there’s nothing. Not there or anywhere else in HWS. So strange.

Did CM have any thoughts on when they’d drop? It’s frustrating to have gotten up before 6am to try to get ADRs and then not have access to two of my most wanted ADRs, sigh (fantasmic dining package and a fireworks party). Around Easter is already gonna be a madhouse—work with me here, Disney!
No, nobody knows when it will happen. I agree, it's very frustrating, and it negates the onsite 60+10 benefit.

Posted on another thread but wanted to add here:

I just got off the phone with Disney dining and then guest services. It appears there are people with reservations that week already, which confirms what another poster said about having a Sci-Fi reservation for that week, so the reservations did originally load. However, for some reason now all of the reservations are locked out. It does not appear to be booked as the agent said for Saturday the 8th they show 6 pages of reservations at one restaurant and then beginning the 9th one page but no reservations left. He said he will escalate, but they don't know why this has happened. I could be way off, but maybe they're expanding the viewing area for Fantasmic packages and holding back lots of reservations to do this. It's Easter week so likely two shows as well. It's just a guess. I can't think of any other reason Oga's is available and not any of the Fantasmic package restaurants.

We were there last week and were able to book the dining package the day before or day of with no problem. Not sure I ever saw Sci-Fi as an option, but all the other restaurants were available at some point. We ended up with 50's at 5:00pm. With the current cancellation policy, there's a lot of movement in dining reservations during the day, so hopefully it won't be too hard to score what you want even if you can't get it in advance. Good luck!

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with these yet? I still see no availability.
I am wondering if it's because they'll be adding Roundup Rodeo as an option and won't load the other options until that's settled?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter