Nine weeks later...we just need a REDO! A January 2013 PTR

Congrats on the 68 degrees! We came home this month from usual highs in Florida to unusual lows at home, which is not fun. You must run your life better. ;)

Your SIL took some adorable pics of your pets! :thumbsup2

So was washing the car at South of the Border, on your hubby's bucket list? :rotfl2:

Yeah...you are doing it WRONG I guess! :rotfl: It was definitely a good way to adjust. This morning we have high winds. I was almost sure we'd wake up to find our house leading to a yellow brick road! :rotfl:

Yes the photos are pretty good.

Washing the car at South of the Border was NOT on his list, but having all that salt on his car our ENTIRE vacation (since we left MD in the snow) was driving him nuts. Don't know why he couldn't wait until we got home but whatever. He was sure we were getting BETTER gas mileage now that the car was clean. OK then. :rotfl:

So glad you made it home safely! It sounds like you had a good trip! I wish we lived close enough to drive. :)

Looks like your puppy had a great vacation too. LOL I loved all of the pictures!

WELCOME HOME!!!

D~

Thanks! Yes it's not exactly a day trip really and it's not a whole lot of fun, but it saved me at LEAST $700 to $1200 in airfare to do it that way, so in my opinion...worth it. DH doesn't enjoy it so I told him next time he can fly down and I'll drive with the kids! :rotfl:

Yes our puppy was definitely spoiled rotten while we were away, but that's not a bad thing. I think really there was mutual enjoyment on both sides (dog and people's) having her there which is why we asked if they wanted to keep her for us. She's a good and easy dog so we never feel like she'lll burden anyone. Honestly if Disney had hotels that allowed pets we'd take her with us. She's great on trips too! :)

It's HERE It's HERE!
I've started the latest trip report and yeah...still haven't finished the November Trip Report. I think this last one should go quickly since I don't have as much to report and have very few photos but you can find the link in my signature below!! :)

It's HERE It's HERE!
I've started the latest trip report and yeah...still haven't finished the November Trip Report. I think this last one should go quickly since I don't have as much to report and have very few photos but you can find the link in my signature below!! :)

I'm off to read your trip report.

Love the pictures of your pup. Looks like he had a lovely vacation also. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter