Nickelodeon Suites Resort

latmck

Mouseketeer
I would like to know if anybody had stayed at Nick Hotel lately. How did you like the family suite? How was the activities for the kids? Did you try the character breaksfast?

We stayed for 2 nights last month during the rehab of the big pool water play area which we didn't know was happening when we booked. I complained at check in about the ridiculous parking fee for an additional car. Nick hotel is for larger families, but don't you dare have more than 1 car or you have to pay $17 per night to park. Somehow magically after I said I was writing a letter to corporate I got upgraded to a sponge bob suite.

We didn't do the buffet breakfast but noticed there was an option to pay an entertainment charge if your kids or gastric bypass non-eater types don't want to eat. It never seemed to be that busy. We didn't see many kids activities happening, even though there was a schedule perhaps because of the cold. Everything there has a fee attached except the simplest of crafts.

It was not the best experience as far as customer service. The room was clean, no mildew smell this year, and it wasn't very crowded due to it being january and people not wanting to swim in the cold. And I think it is horrible at a water park to have to sign out towels and return them or have to pay a lot of money for them. But that may be customary, I just am used to Disney hotels with unlimited towels.

We received an offer to extend our stay for $25 per night, with the resort fee additional. We didn't take them up on it because we had enough.

We stayed for 2 nights last month during the rehab of the big pool water play area which we didn't know was happening when we booked. I complained at check in about the ridiculous parking fee for an additional car. Nick hotel is for larger families, but don't you dare have more than 1 car or you have to pay $17 per night to park. Somehow magically after I said I was writing a letter to corporate I got upgraded to a sponge bob suite.

We didn't do the buffet breakfast but noticed there was an option to pay an entertainment charge if your kids or gastric bypass non-eater types don't want to eat. It never seemed to be that busy. We didn't see many kids activities happening, even though there was a schedule perhaps because of the cold. Everything there has a fee attached except the simplest of crafts.

It was not the best experience as far as customer service. The room was clean, no mildew smell this year, and it wasn't very crowded due to it being january and people not wanting to swim in the cold. And I think it is horrible at a water park to have to sign out towels and return them or have to pay a lot of money for them. But that may be customary, I just am used to Disney hotels with unlimited towels.

We received an offer to extend our stay for $25 per night, with the resort fee additional. We didn't take them up on it because we had enough.

Thank you....I have been researching about this hotel and their fees for everything. I think that we will be better off at another resort since we are going with another family add on another parking fee.

And I think it is horrible at a water park to have to sign out towels and return them or have to pay a lot of money for them. But that may be
Oh that stinks. I know the disney water parks do that but not their pools.

latmck - what are the other fees you have found? This is something we have considered for a couple days at the beginning of our next trip but besides the additional car parking which is a non issue for us, just looking to see what the other fees are, see if they are enough to change or mind. Thanks!!

Oh that stinks. I know the disney water parks do that but not their pools.

latmck - what are the other fees you have found? This is something we have considered for a couple days at the beginning of our next trip but besides the additional car parking which is a non issue for us, just looking to see what the other fees are, see if they are enough to change or mind. Thanks!!

@MamaJessie- I found from one poster on tripadvisor about the slim show. She stated that to be able to be slimmed you can buy a package for $150 for the 1st person and $25 per each additional person. I guess this have to be a private show.
When I called Nick hotel, the customer service rep said that all kids' activites were including in the hotel stay. When I asked about hidden fees cause I don't want to be surprise when I get there, the cs rep had gotten an attitude. So asked to speak to a supervisor, but of course, she was was on break. Go figure.
I have read that nick provides 4-D movies and it is a fee to see those as well. For the price of this hotel, I think that we could stay at disney moderate and still save money. I have read about bad customer services like pp stated above and how the hotel is dirty especially the carpet and mold in some rooms.

I would love to stay at nick for the kids cause the love nick as much as disney, but I can't spend that type of money on a hotel/motel that smells, dirty carpet, mold, hidden fees, and bad customer services. This will be our second family trip to Orlando, and I want it to special like the first when we stayed on disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter