Nice News November 2018 Exercise Thread

Congratulations to PollyannaMom and the TEAM for turning Pleasant Purple, and to MikeNamez and Twilight Sparkle for turning Positive Pink!

With the cats having had their turn, the dogs now demand some attention. :dog: Here's a sweet article about service-dogs-in-training visiting California Adventure. And though not Disney connected, here's a list of 20 heroic dogs who saved their people's lives.

Oh, and for Twilight Sparkle, here's a cute clip involving a pony. Hope your DD never pulled something like this! :D

What great stories! Love the dogs in their mouse ears. The rescue stories - just wow! No, thankfully, I've never had a pony in my bathroom, but we do have a pony at the barn that looks just like that one. I'd like to hire that three year old to wash our horses. It looked like she was doing a good job!

Won't be back on here until Tuesday while I recover from my food coma....Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope you have a great holiday!!

Tuesday:
30 min elliptical

1080/1300
c542d6b046fb1b57fd9c5fbd14b919a5.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Eve here in the U.S.

If you need a smile, cute Disney-themed kid pictures might work. Here's an article about Utah's Beckham Bohman, whose father (aka Toy Story Dad) is really into Disney and dressing Beckham up (super-cute Woody outfit!). And here's a link to Toy Story Dad's Instagram account. Beckham seems remarkably chill with all the costumes and the pictures!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Such a wonderful day to make us focus on our blessings. No matter what else is happening, it’s so important to step back and see just how lucky we are.
If it warms up tomorrow I hope to get out and walk off at least some of the stuffing! Lol!

While I (sophy1996) was inching into Positive Pink, Twilight Sparkle jumped right into Great Green! Way to go! :yay::yay:

Here's a nice update on a Thanksgiving story from a couple of years ago -- a grandma texted her grandson about Thanksgiving plans, but she had the wrong number. The not-grandson came over anyway, and this year makes three years running!

And here are more heartwarming stories about kindness.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!