Next sunday magic kingdom nfl

rymahoney

DIS Veteran
Does any of the restaurants play football on tv. We are supposed to be in manic kingdom. No way will I miss ravens game anyone know where I could watch it. Thanks

I have only seen tvs in the resort lounges. You would have to go over to a resort.

Sorry, but tvs would definately ruin the ambience of the restaurants at all the parks. They are not set up like sports bars.

That is why they are in the resort lounges, where people would congregate for that reason.

No TV's in the MK. You'll have to leave and head for one of the resorts.

You could also head over to ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk. It's not in MK, but it's another option.

Guess ill see what time game is and make a reservation at espn zone or another bar resturant. Is there wifi in mk that I could take my iPadand watch?

There is wifi in the MK but I'm not sure the bandwidth is good enough to stream the game.

Guess ill see what time game is and make a reservation at espn zone or another bar resturant. Is there wifi in mk that I could take my iPadand watch?

ESPN does not take reservations. You have to get in line early.

MK does have wifi but I doubt it's fast enough to stream a game.

There is wifi in the parks now, so that may be an option for you.

Also, I don't think any of the resort lounges are going to have NFL Sunday ticket. So unless it's a national broadcast game, and the local teams aren't playing at the same time, your only option is likely ESPN zone. A couple years ago added a day upfront to my trip so I could watch the Patriots play San Diego in the Top of the World lounge. It was the biggest game of the week, and nationally broadcast. Unfortunately Miami was playing at the same time, in a meaningless game against another bad team... They were shown on the local broadcast instead of the Pats game... I was very disappointed, but learned a lesson to check for Florida teams playing the same time as the Pats in the future ;-)

Yeah I was saying next Sunday is playoffs that's when I'll be there so it should be nationally covered.

Any hotel lounge that's open should have it on.
The bar at Big River Brew Pub should also have it on their tvs.

Happened to us once - we actually went back to the resort. Kids and I went poolside and DH watched the Pats in the room. He's a yeller . . . .

We went back to the park after the game. Luckily they won!

Heads up on espn, we were in a waiting line outside for over an hour and no one was leaving the place. We couldn't get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter