News Round Up 2020

No, one is supposed to debut January 2021. The others were 2022, 2023. Unknown if those get pushed.
This one is hard to imagine Disney has optionality on, at least as far as the 2021 ship goes. They’re not building it themselves, and there’s nowhere to easily store a half-built ship. Its hard to imagine that it’s on the list of options for cuts.

This one is hard to imagine Disney has optionality on, at least as far as the 2021 ship goes. They’re not building it themselves, and there’s nowhere to easily store a half-built ship. Its hard to imagine that it’s on the list of options for cuts.
If they haven’t started though they could cut them altogether. I could see them cut the 2023 ship if it gets to that point.

No, one is supposed to debut January 2021. The others were 2022, 2023. Unknown if those get pushed.
You sure about the January 2021 date on the wish. Everything I see says delivered late 2021 and first sailing January 2022.

Just saw on Twitter (can't re-post here) that guests are being turned away from POR (if you're not currently staying there). Looking for someone else to post it..

Not surprising but also a signal Disney will not be open past March (which again is not surprising and probably expected). Show was originally supposed to be in Tampa.

https://www.cbr.com/wwe-wrestlemania-36-performance-center-closed-door-event/
100,000 person crowd will now be dropped to 0.

This is going to be a very bizarre Wrestlemania ... not sure why they didn't just postpone it but having the biggest show of the year, that has been in giant stadiums for year, to no be infront of no crowd in a small building just seems weird

but I guess we are in weird times

This is going to be a very bizarre Wrestlemania ... not sure why they didn't just postpone it but having the biggest show of the year, that has been in giant stadiums for year, to no be infront of no crowd in a small building just seems weird

Television broadcast revenue?

Television broadcast revenue?

perhaps, though it is largely broadcast on their own network, so would be like if Disney had something planned to be out live on Disney+ .... you already have the monthly subscription so not sure how much of a difference if it is out on the regularly scheduled day or later (they do still do some on PPV for those that don't get the network)

They do specials every month so they probably figure just keep on schedule, just this is their biggest one of the year, normally

The Undertaker is not getting any younger and (I do not know how much, if any, wrestling you watch) the WWE can barely fill the tv time they have now, stretching out plotlines for another two months will make for horrible tv.

perhaps, though it is largely broadcast on their own network, so would be like if Disney had something planned to be out live on Disney+ .... you already have the monthly subscription so not sure how much of a difference if it is out on the regularly scheduled day or later (they do still do some on PPV for those that don't get the network)

They do specials every month so they probably figure just keep on schedule, just this is their biggest one of the year, normally

People who want the WWE Network have the Network. Other people (like myself) pay for it occasional for the monthly show (ONLY 9.99!) and then cancel again. So I do not think putting WM on tv would influence subscriber numbers to much.

WWE still get a lot of money from TV, hence the big FOX deal they signed. Putting WrestleMania on FOX in a Superbowl style Sunday night would bring in huge ratings and ad revenue that WWE can dip there fingers in and recoup some losses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter