News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting on an official answer regarding this new situation. Right now linking cannot be done. I suppose we are still free to discuss things they say though.

I would imagine it's related to the twitter reply they made to the Dis tweet about the rumor/story. And just now looking that tweet is gone.

I'm about ten pages behind so this may have been discussed, but I looked at the technical boards and didn't see this mentioned. I'm having trouble accessing ANY link Ryan is posting.

All links show the display text, but when I click on them, they are giving me an error. The error is the domain name is replaced with %2A%2A etc and then .com. When I go to try a URL decoder site, that just tells me the domain was entered as **** and then a .com. Not knowing much html or the like, that's probably something someone else would have known immediately.

So I'm signed in, and using the most recent version of Chrome. Am I missing something that's causing news links to not display? The domain names need encoded and therefore won't open for me. Can anyone confirm that they can open news links that are posted in this forum? Thanks!

I'm about ten pages behind so this may have been discussed, but I looked at the technical boards and didn't see this mentioned. I'm having trouble accessing ANY link Ryan is posting.

All links show the display text, but when I click on them, they are giving me an error. The error is the domain name is replaced with %2A%2A etc and then .com. When I go to try a URL decoder site, that just tells me the domain was entered as **** and then a .com. Not knowing much html or the like, that's probably something someone else would have known immediately.

So I'm signed in, and using the most recent version of Chrome. Am I missing something that's causing news links to not display? The domain names need encoded and therefore won't open for me. Can anyone confirm that they can open news links that are posted in this forum? Thanks!
Are you sure it’s all links? There is a newly banned site. Did you try the Disney Parks blog post from just recently?

Are you sure it’s all links? There is a newly banned site. Did you try the Disney Parks blog post from just recently?

That must be it! The news links were posted right after the board came back up, and I hadn't gotten far enough to see any talk about a recent addition to the banned site list....only several pages of articles that wouldn't work for me. I was sure it was something "I" needed to do differently. :-) Thank you!!!

Can we still talk about what that site shares as news and/or rumors? This seems somewhat confusing. Does this ban tie to their reputation on rumors or something related to a travel agency?
I think The Dis decided the other site jumped the shark with the Land/Seas rumor and decided enough was enough ;). Then add in today the "news" that Disney plans to expand SW:GE ... in 2027.

I think The Dis decided the other site jumped the shark with the Land/Seas rumor and decided enough was enough ;). Then add in today the "news" that Disney plans to expand SW:GE ... in 2027.
Not quite but lets not further discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter