• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had assumed that most of the stuff would be streamed. I was hoping to watch the Parks panel on Sunday. Since it’s not listed here, does that mean it won’t be streamed and I’ll just have to find someone who’s live tweeting it to follow along?
Correct parks panel will not be streamed by Disney. Expect plenty of social media stuff though.

I had assumed that most of the stuff would be streamed. I was hoping to watch the Parks panel on Sunday. Since it’s not listed here, does that mean it won’t be streamed and I’ll just have to find someone who’s live tweeting it to follow along?
At least this is some progress. I think this is the 1st year of the D23 expo that any of the sessions have been live streamed. I'd actually pay to watch live streams of the Parks & Walt Disney Studios panels (but don't tell Disney that !)

Marvel doesn’t need Spider-Man, but Sony needs Marvel. If this isn’t just a short term negotiation tactic, I imagine Sony will approach them again in a couple years after they mess up.

I think Sony’s trying to muddy the waters between their stupid universe and the MCU by using the MCU Spider-Man. This might hurt the box office for the next spidey movie but help venom 2, Morbius and the other stupid movies they have planned.

Thanks for doing these Ryan. I can never keep up with this thread, so
I really appreciate it. I can see by the comments that there are many of us who are upset about the Epcot Fountain of Nations. :(

I made sure to get some photos with the fountain our last trip .... Does seem from the latest rumors that a fountain or water feature or something along those lines will be part of the revamp, so at least there is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter