News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to see .... but I totally read the headline wrong as I thought they were referring to another person who was the "Master" (like a master artist or something) and the Cast Member was making that person's dream come true, not that it was her dream of a Master's Degree" that was coming true

#TooMuchBeautyAndTheBeast

Wasn't you, it's a confusing headline.

News

Hi all
I have been trying to book this for Aug and was told tonight by Disney signature service that it is not running during the time we are staying.
They suggested a new event;

“We will have a new and exciting experience for your children to enjoy while they are with us called Captain Hook's Pirate Crew. Each night from 5-8:30 p.m., kids ages 4–12 are welcome aboard, participating in an escape room-style activity and treasure hunt throughout the resort. The pirate recruits will embark on a short boat ride across Crescent Lake in search for the treasure, and later return to Seaside Retreat to feast together after their excursion. Captain Hook comes to check on his recruits, teaching them the secret pirate hand shake, and making sure they found where “X” marks the spot.”

When i called to clarify she said that there were no dates for Pizar past end of March and this new experience started mid April, “make of that what you will!!”

The new experience is $55 plus tax.

We have booked for Aug but am disappointed in not having a later evening option!

The HYPE is starting to get real for Galaxy Edge! Between the awesome new aerials, Cast costumes and now this, it’s hard to believe this ground breaking land is opening in about 3 1/2 months! Can’t wait even though Im not experiencing it right away!

I must say that I have been so focused on the Florida version I often forget how close we are to the Disneyland one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter