News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the MK location is expanding.

I have to say, I didn't really "get" the whole BBB and saw it as a waste of money ... then we did it for my daughters on when we were on a Disney Cruise to try it out and now I totally get why people are into it

Still one of those "special occasion, not every trip" things to me, but I do get why people like it so much - so the idea of adding a "magic mirror" and other special things to the experience I think is cool

Those tower studios are EXPENSIVE! I can get a standard BWV studio that sleeps 5 for as little as 10 points. 15 for a 2 person room is crazy town!

Well, understand that is the maximum allocation (average) for those tower studios. That number is probably higher than the actual average of the those studios. The current average night for a standard studio at BWV is 14, and the maximum reallocation is 15 for BWV studios standard. So you are probably looking at similar numbers to Boardwalk studios - maybe a point lower per night. This may seem ridiculous but remember the new standard of most recent resorts is higher. I would expect lowest nights might be 8 or 9 for those rooms. They are more of a sales picture than anything, as there will probably be about 20 of them, and they will sell out instantly to owners at 11 months.

I don't think they should allow critics to post reviews or comments prior to a movie's release either.

Red Letter Media's Half in the Bag Episode 130 (specifically 9:00 - 12:10) points out an interesting occurrence. I also noticed this when it happened and thought it was a clever tactic (if WB actually did it).

Just a heads up that Red Letter Media's language/content is not kid friendly.

Love those guys.

I have to say, I didn't really "get" the whole BBB and saw it as a waste of money ... then we did it for my daughters on when we were on a Disney Cruise to try it out and now I totally get why people are into it

Still one of those "special occasion, not every trip" things to me, but I do get why people like it so much - so the idea of adding a "magic mirror" and other special things to the experience I think is cool

I *hope* I have granddaughters!!! (And that they love to dress up!) :wizard:

And that's why we never joined DVC. There's only two of us and we don't spend a lot of time in the room.

I would have still joined, and still would actually. But yep that's part of the attraction of low points on the TS IMO..

I'm looking at $95 a night in dues there.

I would expect lowest nights might be 8 or 9 for those rooms. They are more of a sales picture than anything, as there will probably be about 20 of them, and they will sell out instantly to owners at 11 months.

Are you kidding me? $50 a night dues and no tax-crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter