News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the story for the show, of them representing Xander's culture at the theme park which represents country's cultures, will lead to the the story of the new ride? And reflecting a culture, be it a fictional culture, is what ties the ride to Epcot's theme?

Yeah - I'm thinking that it will be a similar story - that Peter Quill loved Disney World so much he wants to show the Earthlings how power is generated on the Murano or something like that. It still won't be the littlest bit educational, but it could be a fun ride.

Yeah - I'm thinking that it will be a similar story - that Peter Quill loved Disney World so much he wants to show the Earthlings how power is generated on the Murano or something like that. It still won't be the littlest bit educational, but it could be a fun ride.

yup - and then if in the post ride or something like that you have some exhibits about different forms of energy and stuff like that it could fit find in EPCOT

Lego Spaceship Earth up on Lego Ideas for support

https://wdwnt.com/2018/06/this-spaceship-earth-lego-idea-is-every-epcot-fans-dream-come-true/

5455909-o_1ce42mkv51c521b181l9l1vg3hc7e-iOuFp7vcsdQXqQ-thumbnail-full.png

I like it but would prefer it enclosed completely with the triangles.
Maybe there could be two versions- 1 where it's completely enclosed and another like the version above where you see the mechanics inside.

I think both would be cool because I love the outside at the same time it's so neat how they did the inside to mimic the actual ride.

Maybe there could be two versions- 1 where it's completely enclosed and another like the version above where you see the mechanics inside.

I think both would be cool because I love the outside at the same time it's so neat how they did the inside to mimic the actual ride.

Or half closed and half open so that you can see inside. It is amazing, regardless!

Well I booked a hotel for Celebration...

Which one did you get?

I got the Hilton Garden Inn back when Celebration was first announced and I think the rates are pretty much the same so I just kept mine.

I told my boyfriend he has to finish building Chopper by Celebration. He's doing a droid build.

Which reminds me, I remember a while ago mentioning that I was trying to 3d print a floating mountain perch for my banshee and you had expressed interest. Well, that didn't work at all. The banshee was too heavy and the floating mountain was too light and top heavy. We just printed off a regular perch for him.

Also, I did a little bit of research. If anyone is going to wait a while to get 4 day Star Wars Celebration passes like me...

In 2017 tickets went on sale May 25 2016, the 4 day passes sold out December 22 2016.

Which one did you get?

I got the Hilton Garden Inn back when Celebration was first announced and I think the rates are pretty much the same so I just kept mine.

I told my boyfriend he has to finish building Chopper by Celebration. He's doing a droid build.

Which reminds me, I remember a while ago mentioning that I was trying to 3d print a floating mountain perch for my banshee and you had expressed interest. Well, that didn't work at all. The banshee was too heavy and the floating mountain was too light and top heavy. We just printed off a regular perch for him.
I’m at the Sheraton.

Also, I did a little bit of research. If anyone is going to wait a while to get 4 day Star Wars Celebration passes like me...

In 2017 tickets went on sale May 25 2016, the 4 day passes sold out December 22 2016.
Good to know I didn’t buy my ticket yet just the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter