News Round Up 2017

No. It's on my Bloomberg Terminal. No link to a story yet, but looks like it won't get to a vote.

"
Version:0.9StartHTML:0000000103 EndHTML:0000000743 StartFragment:0000000141 EndFragment:0000000705
Three of Six Disney Florida Park Unions to Reject Pay Proposal

By Karen Mielcarek

(Bloomberg) --
UNITE HERE says three largest unions representing 74% of members plan to reject Disney’s wage offer presented Nov. 30.

• Union says Disney offer leaves starting hourly pay at $10 through 2019
  • Voting to take place Dec. 19, 20"
Apparently this comes from an emailed statement by UNITE HERE.

Universal doing anything with Marvel is just a hilarious middle finger to Disney these days. I hope the folks in charge at Universal get as big a kick out of it as I do...

I'm pretty sure Disney still has to sign off on anything Universal does with Marvel. So, I'm sure they're getting their say and share of all this.

I'm pretty sure Disney still has to sign off on anything Universal does with Marvel. So, I'm sure they're getting their say and share of all this.
no they don't. universal has the rights to use the characters in their park however they see fit

TV News

The next edition of "Treasures from the Disney Vault" on TCM has been announced for Wednesday, December 20.

http://www.tcm.com/disney/

Schedule (All times Eastern):

8:00pm - Mickey Mouse: Brave Little Tailor (1938)
8:15pm - The Story of Robin Hood (1952)
9:45pm - The Sign of Zorro (1958)
11:30pm - Toby Tyler (1960)
1:15am - Trick of Our Trade (1957 - Disneyland television episode)
2:15am - Pete's Dragon (1977)
4:30am - Fuzzbucket (1986)

What a good looking line-up! I've been waiting for them to air Toby Tyler, and Pete's Dragon is always a treat.

TV News

The next edition of "Treasures from the Disney Vault" on TCM has been announced for Wednesday, December 20.

8:00pm - Mickey Mouse: Brave Little Tailor (1938)
8:15pm - The Story of Robin Hood (1952)
9:45pm - The Sign of Zorro (1958)
11:30pm - Toby Tyler (1960)
1:15am - Trick of Our Trade (1957 - Disneyland television episode)
2:15am - Pete's Dragon (1977)

What a good looking line-up! I've been waiting for them to air Toby Tyler, and Pete's Dragon is always a treat.
Excited for Pete’s dragon!

TV News

Holy Schnikes ... Fuzzbucket takes me back! I think that was one of the 80's Disney Sunday Movies. It was cheesy as heck, but I loved it as a kid. Now TCM just needs to air Earth Star Voyager

no they don't. universal has the rights to use the characters in their park however they see fit

They cannot use the them however they see fit. If Disney can provide reasonable cause to reject something, they can do so. It's in the contract.

As someone who lives in the Caribbean, this is still current style around here. Just prefer the actual ocean feet away. Really makes the wood really pop!

Walked around a bit today. Kinda growing on me, but I like more choices regardless.

The walk to the food court and dining appears fairly short.

Not sure but appears illumination is in view from the CBR main pool, but will be blocked by the tower.

Took a couple phone pics if interested.

20171202_125736.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter