News Round Up 2017

True but I don’t think a lot of people do that.
Again, number we will never have. But I know for a fact there are certainly people that do this when buying DVC.
I haven’t either but I did just buy my first AP so my spending could definitely change.
We are using the DVC deal for platinum plus APs. We will see how that changes as well. However we also have a cruise booked so I'm guessing what we save at the parks we will spend on the ship.

In all reality though it is getting outrageous to vacation at wdw regardless of what income bracket one falls into. We will really be picking and choosing our activities and souvenirs carefully.

wow, two years is more involved than I was thinking when they first showed they would be doing this at D23 it seemed like just some change to decorations
I think it will be like any resort refurb. Rooms will be remodeled and done in sections one at a time. Usually that does take 1-2 years depending on how extensive.

A few things to consider about the 60-Day FastPass+ rumor for select Good Neighbor Hotels:
  1. To get FastPass+, you must purchase tickets in advance. With tickets in hand, it's less likely that guests in these hotels will head to Universal or elsewhere. That's a win for Disney.
  2. When purchasing tickets in advance, it's likely people will buy directly from Disney instead of through the ticket desk upon arrival at the hotel. That's a win for Disney.
  3. Once FastPass+ reservations are set, it's possible that those guests will also book dining at the parks instead of eating at their hotel or choosing a quick-service location on the fly. That's a win for Disney.
  4. It's possible that FastPass+ will only be available for guests of these hotels who book through Disney. In that scenario, Disney gets paid a commission from the hotel that they wouldn't get otherwise. That's a win for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter