News Round Up 2017

I'll be there with you. Hope the line isn't too insane. There will be 2 shows.
I wish D23 would release the full schedule. That way I can find out when everything is. I feel like I'm only going to wait for the Theme Parks Panel and Alan Menken's Concert. If I get into anything else, I'll consider myself lucky.

I'll be there with you. Hope the line isn't too insane. There will be 2 shows.

Craig and all the other DISboards guys recorded all the panels last time, I thought.

Some of the panels won't allow any cameras inside, mostly the parks and resorts and the Walt Disney Studios panels, which are usually the best ones. They premiere lots of exclusive sneak peeks in those events.

Some of the panels won't allow any cameras inside, mostly the parks and resorts and the Walt Disney Studios panels, which are usually the best ones. They premiere lots of exclusive sneak peeks in those events.
I thought there were cameras at the parks panel. The studios definitely no cameras.

I wish D23 would release the full schedule. That way I can find out when everything is. I feel like I'm only going to wait for the Theme Parks Panel and Alan Menken's Concert. If I get into anything else, I'll consider myself lucky.

I think I'm going to try to limit myself too. Too bad (for me) that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are going into Legends or else I wouldn't care about that one.

I actually feel like I can skip Disney Animation, nothing coming up that I'm super hyper excited about.

I want to hit the live action because I've convinced myself Lin Manuel might be there for Mary Poppins 2.

I did have the Disney Parks panel on my list, and now I want Alan Menken. We'll just have to see what's all on the same day.

huh I didn't know that.

I thought there were cameras at the parks panel. The studios definitely no cameras.

If I recall they upload some of the content to their YouTube channel, but I'm not sure if they let you record that one... I might be wrong, though.

What I have heard is you need a media pass in order to videotape or take photos in most of the events. That might be difficult now with the invention of the cell phone lol.

I think I'm going to try to limit myself too. Too bad (for me) that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are going into Legends or else I wouldn't care about that one.

I actually feel like I can skip Disney Animation, nothing coming up that I'm super hyper excited about.

I want to hit the live action because I've convinced myself Lin Manuel might be there for Mary Poppins 2.

I did have the Disney Parks panel on my list, and now I want Alan Menken. We'll just have to see what's all on the same day.

So this is clearly me being naive. I definitely want to be there for Alan Menken concert and when I saw the second show is at 5:30, I thought I could definitely do a different panel and then catch the concert as well.... I've never been to a D23 Expo (or any convention for that matter) so am I just way off base?

So this is clearly me being naive. I definitely want to be there for Alan Menken concert and when I saw the second show is at 5:30, I thought I could definitely do a different panel and then catch the concert as well.... I've never been to a D23 Expo (or any convention for that matter) so am I just way off base?

I've never been to d23 but I've been to plenty of other cons. I think it really just depends.

Probably depends what other panels are happening when the concert is. It's really hard to tell until they release the schedule.

People who've been to d23 before will tell you that certain panels do fill up and you have to line up before hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!