• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2016

That whole area does not look like that anymore.
Because they cleared it for the cabins. No one can say the view was ruined because of the cabins when view only exists because of cabin construction. 1 year ago it was still nearly the same as that picture, they had just started clearing trees out. How can a view be ruined if it didn't exist prior to construction?

Meet and greet? A small step in moving Marvel forward at WDW?

ETA: I just read the bit about them doing a Dr Strange preview at DHS, so probably a meet and greet or something like that in conjunction with that.

Thank goodness! A live series on ABC had a high chance to be a disaster.

This also keeps my believe that Rebels will end with season 4 (season 3 starts next Saturday) just before EpVIII comes out in theaters Dec 2017.

They will likely start a new cartoon in the Fall of 2018. Since EpIX wont be out until Dec 2019 they really cant show anything after after that time so their only option is again in the past. I could see them doing a young Yoda series here.

Star Wars: Rogue One' Replaces Its Composer

Alexandre Desplat was originally slated to compose the music for the new movie. Then the reshoots happened.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first stand-alone movie in the Star Wars franchise, will be whistling a new tune.

Michael Giacchino, the composer behind such films as the Star Trek reboot and Pixar movies ranging from The Incredibles to Inside Out, will score the upcoming pic, stepping in for Alexandre Desplat, who was originally slated to work on the movie.

More info at the Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-rogue-one-replaces-929387

How do you find someone who resembles Benedict Cumberbatch? lol But seriously, it seems like Disney is confident about this film. Can't say I'll be the first one standing in line at the theater.

Really? The previews I've seen look incredible. I haven't been as excited for anything in recent memory.

Really? The previews I've seen look incredible. I haven't been as excited for anything in recent memory.

I'm kind of over the Marvel films at this point. I still look forward to the main events... Avengers, Spiderman. I'm sure some of the new movies are really cool. I just need a break from super heroes in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter