News: New Orleans and Princess Tiana Take Center Stage in Enhancements Coming to the Disney Wonder

I feel like Tim Allen constantly asking "But what happens if I fall off the roof" and no one listens . . .

Where is my on demand video??? Or is that too minor to mention?

It would be nice if "upstairs" they gave the concierge guests only 1/2 to 2/3's of the "outlook" area vs 3/4 of the space. With where they partitioned the concierge guests from the rest of the huddled masses, they really screwed up that space!
Yes, totally agree with this. I loved Outlook and would spend lots of time up there. Dcl took it all away, How about giving us back some of it. The Cove is small and dark with no view.

It would be nice if "upstairs" they gave the concierge guests only 1/2 to 2/3's of the "outlook" area vs 3/4 of the space. With where they partitioned the concierge guests from the rest of the huddled masses, they really screwed up that space!

DCL "fixed" that problem in late 2017... the entire upstairs area is now the Concierge Lounge.

I feel like Tim Allen constantly asking "But what happens if I fall off the roof" and no one listens . . .

Where is my on demand video??? Or is that too minor to mention?
This! We prefer the on demand that the other ships have as well. Hope this will be added to the Wonder.

Thankfully I finished my Grand Slam before this. No desire to visit New Orleans on land OR at sea. (Also thankful the Wonder was not my favorite ship.)

( And it seems totally out of place for their ship that does Alaska - unless this is a hint another ship will be taking over that route...)

I know I am in the minority here, but I do not understand the appeal of New Orleans themed places. If I wanted to go to New Orleans, I would. It is very uninspired theming in my book. (They already have a resort with this same theme at WDW). Also, it is my absolute least favorite of any of the princess movies, so more of it is not thrilling for me.
I am with you 100%. Been on the Wonder before and after the 2016 refurb. I hate Tiana's Place and wish you could just skip it. The food is not good and the atmosphere is only good if you want to sit at a table with people you don't want to talk to.

Glad the Vibe is getting an update, my kids love meeting people there.

DCL "fixed" that problem in late 2017... the entire upstairs area is now the Concierge Lounge.
"thanks" for the update. This is really a thank you ... I'm just now a bit more upset about the Outlook area. We were in Alaska mid July of 17 on the Wonder before the change over.

So now is there a "Stairway To No Where" in the Cove Cafe? Or is it there taking up space for the huddled masses in case a Concierge guest "needs" to use it?

"thanks" for the update. This is really a thank you ... I'm just now a bit more upset about the Outlook area. We were in Alaska mid July of 17 on the Wonder before the change over.

So now is there a "Stairway To No Where" in the Cove Cafe? Or is it there taking up space for the huddled masses in case a Concierge guest "needs" to use it?
Last time I was onboard, the staircase is there but closed. You cannot get upstairs. Outlook is now only for Concierge guests. I am really disappointed that they didn't leave a section of outlook café for others. Concierge guests enter on deck 10, card entry.

I was on the Wonder on the Sept 4 17 cruise (final Alaska voyage of the season), and it was already closed by that point. You could see workers in there every now and then, and by the end of the week the carpets had been completely pulled up. It was a shame as it was one unique area in comparison to the Magic, and to only JUST miss out on it :( I'm glad you had a chance to experience it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter