NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

I'm actually quite disappointed in our DU TA. We transferred a place holder and we never heart back, then during the previous batch of releases we got an e-mail when booking had already started for platinum (which, we aren't, but still) and now we didn't get anything either

These literally were just posted within the hour. It's possible your TA hasn't even seen it yet. Give her/him a break!!!

There will be plenty of opportunity to repost the link when people come in here and ask where to find the itineraries. :goodvibes

I have updated the title of the thread and added the link at the top of post #1, hoping that some people will find it there. @mikeymouse1223 thanks for alerting us!! :thumbsup2

hi there, new to this but have watched your updates for some time now (thank you!). Looking to book repositioning cruise from San Diego back up to Vancouver but don't see it on the link posted here...am i missing something or will that show up next week?

Can someone explain to me the stateroom categories? for example like 7A. What do those letters and numbers mean? if there is another thread regarding this please share also.

Interesting that they are allowing advance booking for "select Disney guests", including DVC members, Adventures by Disney Insiders and Golden Oak members on the same days as Castaway Club members.

Is this new?

Advance Booking for Select Disney Guests
If you’re currently a Disney Vacation Club Member, an Adventures by Disney Insider or a Golden Oak Club Member, you’re invited to enjoy the exclusive opportunity to book our new cruises before they go on sale to the general public on March 8, 2018.

When to Book

• Golden Oak Club Members – Begins March 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time
  • Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Insiders – Begins March 7, 2018 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time

How to Book

Adventures by Disney Insiders wishing to make a reservation during this early booking window should call (800) 388-4513—or contact your travel agent.

Golden Oak Club Members can contact Golden Oak Club Member Services.

Disney Vacation Club Members booking with Reservation Points should call Member Services at (800) 800-9800, while Members preferring to make a cash-only booking can call Disney Cruise Line at (866) 325-6348.

Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

I was wondering what phone number we call to book if we are using an onboard booking offer. The regular castaway club line? Or the number for onboard booking (I believe it is
1-800-939-2784)?

Edit: I should mention I am a gold castaway club member.

I am interested in a Dream CC double dip in July of 19. When are prices generally announced? I am also looking at a 4 night next March and need to compare.

So No Hawaii and I would do the Fantasy Southern 11 day but it's my busy week at work. :(:sad:

Excited about Alaska with Sitka, but will probably be priced out.
Oh don't tell me they're going to Sitka! That's where I was born and my son hasn't been since he was an infant.

It's a beautiful town. Much prettier than Scagway. But you don't get the train.

Oh don't tell me they're going to Sitka! That's where I was born and my son hasn't been since he was an infant.

It's a beautiful town. Much prettier than Scagway. But you don't get the train.

Sitka is my favorite city in Alaska. No train, but you can drive all the way to the end of the road!

Sitka-End-of-the-Road_Halibut-Point-Rd.jpg

I'm bummed the only cruise with 2 days in St. Petersburg is the second week of August. That's a no go with school starting.
That really simplifies our life. We booked an NCL Baltic for July 2019 (two days in Stockholm as well as two days in St. Petersburg) as soon as those dates came out and that itinerary beats this Disney one regardless of price. So that decision is already made.

So newbie here - How do we find out what the prices for the Alaska cruise dates are - do we wait until the day we can sign up or are they posted before? Also I am a Silver and have Costco as my TA. Do I call them on Wednesday to have them book me or do you call before to have them ready to go? Thanks

the disney magic summer calendar is fantastic for us in 2019!!!! anyone who's a sabbath observer, almost all the cruises in july, august and september will work for you!!
Thank you DCL - after 2018 being entirely unworkable, they've really made up for it!!! woo hoo!!!!!

Change up in the Alaska itinerary options! The 9 night replaces Skagway with Sitka and the some of the 7-nights replace Tracy Arm with Icy Straight Point. Interesting since there doesn't seem much to do at Icy Straight other than a big zipline, and I would think everyone going to Alaska wants to see a glacier at one point.

No, the 7 nights that include Icy Strait look to be doing Tracy Arm as well - on the same day they do Juneau (so a shortened day in Juneau obviously). We did end of August last year and I've got my eye on the August 26 2019 one that does Icy Strait but dh really wants to do Northern Europe so he's got his eye on the August 1 2019 cruise....battle of wills in our house :rotfl2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter