Newest DVC magnet on Disney Cruise

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Just got off the fantasy on January 18th. While they still had the sling bag as the castaway club gift, I was surprised to see the new DVC member magnet. It’s big. Measures 10 inches by 10 inches. It breaks apart and the smaller magnets are little notes saying where you are, i.e. spa, show, pool, etc.

Attachments

• 23C7D3DE-53D5-4CFE-8EFD-E588945262DB.jpeg
    23C7D3DE-53D5-4CFE-8EFD-E588945262DB.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 102
We got the same on the Magic last week. It was nice to get a different magnet than the one we got on our last cruise.

Very cool!
Was it in your room when you arrived? Or did you pick it up at the DVC desk or the member mixer? We have a cruise booked next month.

Very cool!
Was it in your room when you arrived? Or did you pick it up at the DVC desk or the member mixer? We have a cruise booked next month.
Typically, they put the magnets on the stateroom doors that were booked by DVC members.

Our magnet and invitation to the member celebration were put on our stateroom door while we were unpacking.

Just got off the fantasy on January 18th. While they still had the sling bag as the castaway club gift, I was surprised to see the new DVC member magnet. It’s big. Measures 10 inches by 10 inches. It breaks apart and the smaller magnets are little notes saying where you are, i.e. spa, show, pool, etc.

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter