Newest DVC magnet on Disney Cruise

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Just got off the fantasy on January 18th. While they still had the sling bag as the castaway club gift, I was surprised to see the new DVC member magnet. It’s big. Measures 10 inches by 10 inches. It breaks apart and the smaller magnets are little notes saying where you are, i.e. spa, show, pool, etc.

Attachments

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
We got the same on the Magic last week. It was nice to get a different magnet than the one we got on our last cruise.

• jnsma

Mouseketeer
    Very cool!
    Was it in your room when you arrived? Or did you pick it up at the DVC desk or the member mixer? We have a cruise booked next month.

erionm

DIS Veteran
    Very cool!
    Was it in your room when you arrived? Or did you pick it up at the DVC desk or the member mixer? We have a cruise booked next month.
    Typically, they put the magnets on the stateroom doors that were booked by DVC members.

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
    Our magnet and invitation to the member celebration were put on our stateroom door while we were unpacking.

islandsnoopy

DIS Veteran
    Just got off the fantasy on January 18th. While they still had the sling bag as the castaway club gift, I was surprised to see the new DVC member magnet. It’s big. Measures 10 inches by 10 inches. It breaks apart and the smaller magnets are little notes saying where you are, i.e. spa, show, pool, etc.
    Nice! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.