• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie to Universal Board

Mouseless2Long

Mouseketeer
Going to be at Universal/IOA for 2-1/2 days October 9-12. This is my first trip, and other than WWoHP, what recommendations does anyone have for "must see" attractions/rides? Thanks!

Going to be at Universal/IOA for 2-1/2 days October 9-12. This is my first trip, and other than WWoHP, what recommendations does anyone have for "must see" attractions/rides? Thanks!

In 2 1/2 days you can see everything. And I mean everything, multiple times.

My personal favorites are The Hulk and Dragons coasters at IOA as well as the themeing of the Potter land. Forbidden Journey too, of course. Jurassic Park is also a nicely themed area and the River Adventure is a fun water ride where you generally won't get too wet (but it can happen).

And in Universal, my favorites are the Mummy, Rip Ride Rockit and the Simpsons.

But really, see everything. You'll have the time.

Also: :welcome:

Don't miss Spiderman in IOA and Men in Black at the studios. MIB is really fun to see who can get the higher score.

A counter service favorite for us at the Studios was Richter's Burgers (we loved the coke station).

Have a great trip!!

if you are staying onsite, you'll be able to do it all in the parks and city walk.

sunday will have its crowds in the afternoon at the studios.
closes up at 5 that day.
monday can have crowds, it did for ioa last year on columbus day.
tuesday will be an empty park.

and i will be there to enjoy that too.

i do repeats on MIB, Simpsons, Horror Make Up Show at the studios.
fj, spidey, dr. doom at ioa.

if you are staying off site, be in line to enter as early as you can.
you can still get a lot done if you don't make it to the parks until 9.

try everything you can while you are in the parks.
you'll love it.

If you are into hard ticket horror type events, you may also want to look into halloween Horror Nights. :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter