Newbie- Epcot Progress/Mailing- 6/30.. Please check post #239

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hello,

I know the deadline is way off but thought I would start a little thread to keep everyone up-to-date on how we are all doing! Thanks RealMickeysGirl for a great set up!! Thanks StitchIsOurHero for the great way to list each member!!!

Due date is June 30th (that is when I need to receive your package. I will wait one week to return them just in case someone‘s doesn‘t arrive on schedule, that will get us through the July 4th holiday too).

A. PM me with your DIS name, name and address - so I can pre-address the return envelopes.
B. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
C. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
D. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 12 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger envelope please put your mailing address on your bag.
E. Please use the Flat Rate Envelopes ($4.05) or the Flat Rate Box ($8.10) to mail your packages of goodies to me! Include $4.05 for envelope postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items or $8.10 for the box postage.
F. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

HAVE FUN!!
The link to the original signups.. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1071543

Address: :thumbsup2
Sent
Received
Have had an update since 6/12~ Thank you for checking in!!!!

** Watch for Postal Thread to see when they have been mailed back!!

StitchIsOurHero - 1,2,3,4,5,6
Fanofthemouse- 1,2,3,4,5
DownRiverMama- 1,5
JennyL - 1,2,
PixieDust32 - 1,2,5 7/3
PrincessNancy96 - 1,2,3,5,6
Bigsis1970- 1,2,3
YodasMom- 1,2,3,4,5,6
Tink & Belle’s Mom - 1,3,4
BernardandMissBianca - 1,2,3,4,5
NewEnglandEeyore - 1,2
Cannp123165 - 1
MomX3boys- 2,3,4,5,6
Aliciaq- 2,3
Queenie - 2,4
Rachelcay- 3
Hiclarke- 3,5
Lewdyan- 3
Chille- 4
Jedi librarian- 4,5
Ksjayhawks- 4
patch child- 4, 5
Knovak- 5
Momof2disneykids- 4
KAMommy - 6
mickeyfan2- 6

I just sent you my info!! Sorry its so confusing right now but I'm not sure my actual move date. I'll let you know closer to the mail date.

Sending my :thumbsup2 on mine and Chille's info
but it will be a while before you get a :boat:

come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me!!
Great now that I saw the boat I can't get that song out of my head! :lmao:

Just PM'd you my addy but it will be a while before I can send I guess!

I didn't even think of that song when I chose that..but it will be a nice lullaby for your little Princess at naptime!!

I've got your info!! Thanks!!!!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Sending my :thumbsup2 on mine and Chille's info
but it will be a while before you get a :boat:

come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me!!
Great now that I saw the boat I can't get that song out of my head! :lmao:

Just PM'ed my info to you.

Must stay out of craft stores! LOL!

Me too!!
I'm grounded for now!!! I'm spending my Disney money.. so no more craft stores... I must use what I have already! :rotfl:

I have got my eyelets, and I am now on to finding some great fibre or ribbon...

princess: Caroline princess:

I'm so excited for this swap. :Pinkbounc I've already thought of some ideas and done a little shopping.

Hi! I just sent my PM... (but my name is already marked off as having my info sent... :confused3 ). It should really be there now! :teeth:

I'll be ready to mail this weekend!! :yay:

Thanks to everyone that sent me their info!

Momof2disneykids.. I got :thumbsup2 happy!!! Thanks for sending it to make sure!!!!

I got some of my stuff, and I have my ideas at least! Thanks for hosting! I am now excited about taking bunches of EPCOT pics! :cheer2:

Just to make sure everyone is doing well or at least trying to start.. I've got my ideas and most of my supplies...

I've got my ideas and purchased some of the supplies this weekend. I hope to get started on them over the long Easter weekend.

I've got my ideas too! I made up my samples too. I've got to stay out of Michaels -- they have another 50% off coupon good on Friday!
Help! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter