New Year's Eve Plans

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
What is everyone doing New Year's Eve? It looks like my family may go to Joe's Crab Shack and then just celebrate at home. Also, it looks like I am going to St. Louis tomorrow and Saturday with my mom.

Well my mom got invited to a party a couple of weeks ago so i was just going to babysit but since then things have changed and i will most likely have plans...so we are still talking (arguing) about what we're gonna do.
I wanna stay home but have my friends come over and that would work for both of us.

I will be in Orlando...not at a WDW park (my flight arrives too late to get into one,) but maybe Downtown Disney or CityWalk, or maybe in our hotel room getting ready for an early start at the MK the next morning...

Oh sweetie...I wish I could take you with me!! :) And everyone else, too! (Well...except Jules and Samster lol...cuz they are already there. ;)) Just kidding you two - ya know I love you!

That's not fair! It seems like everyone gets to go around Christmas time!

I'll either be staying home with my family or going somewhere with some friends.

I wanna go to WDW too!!! :bounce:

Well, I'm not going to WDW, so I'll be at my shore house where it's FREEZING cold and none of my friends are done so I'll probably be DISing...not fun!

i am going to be home or at a party... supercarrie how long are you going to be in WDW??? omg because i am going to be there the 1 and 2 then off to the cruise... that would be cool if we could meet up!!

I HATE trying to find plans for New Year's lol. I'd love to spend it with a certain guy...but that's not happening! So I'll probably just be hanging out with friends.

Even though its not customery for a Disney board, especially this one, eh, I'll tell anyway. I'm having about 10 of my friends over at my house for what I call "pregame"(starting to drink), then we're rolling over to my friend Michelle's, where we drink some more, then celebrate at midnight, where everyone will be jumping and yelling and kissing, and I duck into a quiet area to call my girlfriend, who unfortunately has to spend new years with her dad, who's a half-hr away. Then we drink some more, and then we all fall asleep somewhere.

Lets see...I will end up staying home!

Well, me, my boyfriend and a whole bunch of our friends and thier boyfriends and girlfriends are gonna party at his house. Then we're probably going to the beach to watch the fireworks there.
TTFN, Kim

i think im going to my friends party...Im not sure!

Carrie-have fun!! its gonna be SOOO crowded! hehe but it will be fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!