New Yavn Speaks 2/ 15

I feel bad for all those players who are not Americans. And do not have the day off. Fortunately we in Ontario are getting our first holiday in February ever Titled Family day. But boy if it was like last year I would have been very upset. I know VMK is based in the States but it is time to remember the players from all over the Canadians and UK players.

I still hate the fact I have a American Flag I can not trade. So why not VMK acknowledge the players from other countries with a flag.

No valentine's pin which has no country to it. But let's celebrate President's day. I am sorry I just do not get it. I am sure the Prize will be awesome but Disney is celebrated all over the World.

I know many will not agree with this saying Disney in based in the USA. Well check the bottom of your disney items most are made in Japan :)

I can sympathize with your frustration. I too am very confused about Disney's celebrating of holidays lately. We have blue bayou which is inspired by New Orleans. When it opened last year they released all sorts of mardi gras themed items. Yet this year mardi gras comes and gos with no acknowledgement of vmk.

This year nothing for vday which most kids celebrate but then we are going to make a big fuss over president's day which is something most kids don't really do a lot with or have parties at school over.

In the end, it doesn't really matter but I myself am really confused about which holidays vmk is picking and choosing to celebrate. If they were simply weeding out the little holidays I don't think they would be celebrating president's day. :confused3

Yep on Monday these items will be re-released:

Bamboo Floor Color Blue
Bamboo Wall Divider Color Green
Barrel Seat Color Green
Coffee Table Crate Color Red
Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlestick Color Black
Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlestick Color Yellow
Pirate Player Piano Color Purple
Pirate Treasure Chest Color Purple
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Color Pink

And maybe the red rockers and red teepee.

LOL that would stink so badly for betas.

How do you know lol are you suggesting or does it say somewhere i'm slow lol.

I hope that not a ton of old items come back. Vmk's economy is messed up as is! I just traded for green explorer and I have a bad feeling it will be back Monday. Oh well!

I hope that not a ton of old items come back. Vmk's economy is messed up as is! I just traded for green explorer and I have a bad feeling it will be back Monday. Oh well!

Oh that would be terrible for green explorer to come back. :(

I'm thinking just old stuff, not necessarily beta...have they actually rereleased much beta stuff?

Most of us in America actually don't have the day off either...it's usually more about mattress sales than a day off or celebration. ;)

this made me giggle I was talking to another player and she said it is just a giant sale day. Which always gets her goat. Then she says what do they do in VMK have a giant sale on Presidents Day.

Too funny:thumbsup2

Oh yeah can not wait. Looking for more stuff I do not have and do not have to trade all my inventory for!! (aka. stuffaholic!!)

I feel bad for all those players who are not Americans. And do not have the day off. Fortunately we in Ontario are getting our first holiday in February ever Titled Family day. But boy if it was like last year I would have been very upset. I know VMK is based in the States but it is time to remember the players from all over the Canadians and UK players.

I still hate the fact I have a American Flag I can not trade. So why not VMK acknowledge the players from other countries with a flag.

No valentine's pin which has no country to it. But let's celebrate President's day. I am sorry I just do not get it. I am sure the Prize will be awesome but Disney is celebrated all over the World.

I know many will not agree with this saying Disney in based in the USA. Well check the bottom of your disney items most are made in Japan :)

I'm American and I don't get the day off. I still have to be at work on Monday. :(

Now it would be cool to have a month where the theme would be something related to world showcase and have items related to different countries.

I agree! I would love to see this.

Black and Gold Candle, Purple Pirate Piano, Purple Treasure Chest Chair, and Pink Tiki.

I hope, I hope!

Also the the Enchanted tiki room 3/9 pin and explorers outfits

Bug
Yep.

Well Being Canadian we know sometime more than the people in the US. We take US geography, history and of course watch mostly US television. It was funny one day we were at the 50's diner they give home work we got math yucky and the table over was doing US Presidents it was quite funny that we knew them better than they did :)

I have no issue with celebrating US holidays just would like to have more cultural stuff of the other countries that play.

And to at least have the chose to keep the flag or not. It is the no chose that bugs me.

I agree with you, there. We should have been given the choice to do with it what we want.

Also, many Americans have no real sense of history. Kids here are thinking much more about the future than the past. They think it's not important, so they don't care.
Yep on Monday these items will be re-released:

Bamboo Floor Color Blue
Bamboo Wall Divider Color Green
Barrel Seat Color Green
Coffee Table Crate Color Red
Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlestick Color Black
Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlestick Color Yellow
Pirate Player Piano Color Purple
Pirate Treasure Chest Color Purple
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Color Pink

And maybe the red rockers and red teepee.

LOL that would stink so badly for betas.

Maybe. Except the red rocker and teepee. Those would be sold in the Mercantile, not Ned's.

I'm not really getting my hopes up on most things. It may just be the bamboo stuff that's brought back out. I have enought of that stuff as it is.

As for the quest, I'm guessing it will just be credits.

"Flags of the World" pin set would be excellent, a better Epcot month than the shoddy one we had

"Flags of the World" pin set would be excellent, a better Epcot month than the shoddy one we had

Oh, that would be an awesome pin set. Even a Future World pin set would be cool, showing Test Track, Mission Space, Soarin, Crush, and Figment. :thumbsup2

I'm in line for Ned's place, people must be packing in already. 0_0
:rotfl2: I just got in there and no one has any idea why theres such a long line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter