NEW & wanting to follow others!

Aprilalidocious

Earning My Ears
Hi there-

I'm totally new here and still learning the ropes--how to post, how to response, how to sift through the content to find what I'm looking for, etc. Would love to meet others. I'm a mom to two teens and one 20 year old and a lover (and sometimes critic) of Disney, which I think is healthy when done with love:) I'm reading through the advice for newbies and looking forward to meeting the vets and others on these forums!

Hi everyone! New here! Used to be on the boards years ago but for some reason stopped reading. But I’m back and would love to make some friends!!

I’m a new mom to a 1 year old and wife to my best friend!!
Happy to meet you and follow you! Welcome BACK and to motherhood:) My kids are 20, 16, & 13 now. Wow, do I miss babies, the smell of their head and their laughter.

Hi I'm new here too. I haven't really posted much. I'm a 24 year old who got her first full time job is struggling with weight loss, being an adult, finding out who I am, and being single. I'm tired, and have a hard time trusting people but I'm new and I'm here

Welcome so glad you are here..
These are my peeps because they totally get me!!

My DH does not talk Disney so it's awesome to have yall.
Yep, my DH tolerates my obsession but he definitely doesn't get excited like I do. The last couple of trips, I've gone to MK by myself (my teens get tired and need rest days between parks) and they've been some of the best days I've had! I talk to people and get to watch the reactions of kids with their parents and move at my own pace. It's really special to do MK alone and I look forward to one day taking a full solo trip and meeting up with people who love Disney as much as I do:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!