New Virtual World-Pixie Hollow-Create a Fairy!

Yep, I've had a fairy for well over a year. My DH got really bored the other day and made one as ajoke. So did another full grown male friend of ours! :rotfl2:

I know of a couple of grown men right here on the DIS that have made fairies ;) Not going to out them though... :rolleyes1

This is one game I'm keeping my eye out on. It's right up my alley :goodvibes: Too bad I can't be a Fairy on POTCO...

OT: Who messed up the smilies? I can't find the ones I always use now! :)

I just might try it out after they finally have it up and running. But by that time, it will probably be a pay to play.

That was fun. I've created a cute fairy named Garlichead. :lmao: :lmao:

Now what am I supposed to do with her?

We had a huge thread about fairies a while ago.:laughing:

Too much ado for nothing, they just sit there, float and look pretty.:rotfl:

I know it's geared toward girls, but I wonder if they WILL have the option of creating male fairies for the new game. Supposedly they do exist in the Disney Fairies universe, but they're called "Sparrow Men" or some such thing. :laughing:

If you think the Create a Fairy thing has been the same for forever, you should have waited for them just to get the Create a Fairy program up and RUNNING! It was well over a year that CAF was listed as "coming soon" until it finally debuted.

Ye a man is really going to create a fairy so manly :lmao:

I'll have you know buddy, I look pretty lava in my tights and wings oh and so does my fairy haha. Real men wear pink, eat cheese cake, AND create fairies ( we just dont broadcast it). Go on, be a real man, go create a fairy Jazz, after all I saw you wear that sparrow hair lol
:)
Rob

We had a huge thread about fairies a while ago.:laughing:

Too much ado for nothing, they just sit there, float and look pretty.:rotfl:

yea all i can do is dress my fairy and make a room for it. mine looks like tinkerbell and her name is trinitystarmoon or somethin like that.
p.s. is it really wrong for a man to make a fairy???? i mean we can make cars can't we?

I know it's geared toward girls, but I wonder if they WILL have the option of creating male fairies for the new game. Supposedly they do exist in the Disney Fairies universe, but they're called "Sparrow Men" or some such thing. :laughing:

I hope they do have males fairies .. life would be kinda boring without the guys :worried:

Find a CHURRO!

Hmm .. garlic churros .. yum ..
sick0022.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter