New TV show How To Get away With Murder

I really wish I had waited and binge watched the show. It is hard to remember from week to week what is going on.

Let's see what little grains of information we are given tonight lol I am glad it got picked up for an entire season because it will take that long to get anywhere with the story line at this rate

Good grief things are looking stranger and stranger in the flash forward.

I knew that guy was going out the window as soon as they took the camera off him. I knew it was the blonde girl right away and was surprised when they thought it was assistant.

Once again, Annalise acts like a fool, both in her conversation with Wes about the phone and her accusation to her husband.

I saw a commercial for tonight's show which said "everyone was shocked over the last 9 words spoken last week"....LOL, what were they? I have forgotten....:scared1: You really have to pay strict attention to this show. 1 or more glasses of wine and forget it.:happytv:

I saw a commercial for tonight's show which said "everyone was shocked over the last 9 words spoken last week"....LOL, what were they? I have forgotten....:scared1: You really have to pay strict attention to this show. 1 or more glasses of wine and forget it.:happytv:

She asked her husband "Why is your ***** on a dead girl's phone?"

She asked her husband "Why is your ***** on a dead girl's phone?"

ooooh yes, I couldnt believe it when she asked him that!!!

I personally LOVE the show. LOVE IT A LOT! Then again i started out by watching the first 2 episodes on demand/back to back. So it wasnt hard to follow. Although if I watched one episode per week, im sure i'd be confused. :lmao:

I haven't yet seen it, but the title sounds really exciting. I'd give it a try if it wasn't for all of you saying that you don't even understand what's going on on there.

I'm still watching, but the flashbacks at the bonfire are becoming tiresome.

I'm still watching, but the flashbacks at the bonfire are becoming tiresome.

I agree with you. I am still loving the show, but I find the individual defense cases much more interesting than the overarching murder/bonfire storyline.

I agree with you. I am still loving the show, but I find the individual defense cases much more interesting than the overarching murder/bonfire storyline.

Totally agree! I like the story but wish they would hurry up and show us what happened with the professor/husband. I think that he tried assaulting one of the girls and one of the other students killed her. I find it interesting that her police friend/lover didn't tell her that her husband's alibi for the night of the co-ed's murder doesn't hold up.

Totally agree! I like the story but wish they would hurry up and show us what happened with the professor/husband. I think that he tried assaulting one of the girls and one of the other students killed her. I find it interesting that her police friend/lover didn't tell her that her husband's alibi for the night of the co-ed's murder doesn't hold up.
Yes, i was ticked when he told her that her hubby's alibi is clear! But thankfully he told her the truth in the latest episode thou! :)

Totally agree!!

It has gotten to the point that my eyes roll back whenever I see the cheerleader being thrown in the air, here comes another flash forward..

I really hope it won't take all season to find out exactly what happened.. Seems like all they are showing is how each of the students are making mistakes that will eventually get them caught, the biggest one being that they are bringing other people into the cover-up..

We watched the first episode, couldn't stand the main character or her teaching methods, thought that at least half of her students were slime who would turn into sleazy lawyers, and haven't watched it since. Plus we never had the slightest idea of what was going on. If we have to work hard to watch a show, we're not going to watch it. We work every day and don't want to have to work to be entertained.

The show has really grown on me. I'm glad I've stuck with it.

I gave up on this show.

I thought it was good at first but now I'm tired of the flashbacks and having to always think about what is going on.

We haven't been real happy with many of the new shows this year. At this rate, we won't be watching regular tv and will be sticking with movies on netflix or DVD's we already own.

Oh my God, didn't they say we were supposed to find out who killed Sam like 3 weeks ago?!? And still nothing. :rolleyes:

I don't hate the show but I'm starting to get frustrated. I find none of the characters to be even remotely likable yet for some reason I still watch. But I swear if they show the clip of that stupid cheerleader spinning in the air at the bonfire ONE MORE TIME.....:headache:

Oh my God, didn't they say we were supposed to find out who killed Sam like 3 weeks ago?!? And still nothing. :rolleyes: Last Thursday they said we'd find out next week. They'd best better be telling the truth this time.

I don't hate the show but I'm starting to get frustrated. I find none of the characters to be even remotely likable yet for some reason I still watch. It's kinda like watching a train wreck. You know it won't be pleasant, but somehow you can't tear yourself away. But I swear if they show the clip of that stupid cheerleader spinning in the air at the bonfire ONE MORE TIME.....:headache: Totally agree!

:happytv:

I have not had any issues keeping up with the story's twists and turns but I was getting sick of the flash forward scenes. Fortunately we seem to have caught up to the time of the flash forwards and didn't have to deal with them during this last episode.

I'm just hoping they don't start repeating all of them as flash backs now that we have got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter