New to Universal...Need some help with PB!

mickeyx2

Mouseketeer
We've been to Disney numerous times but never to Univ. Could someone help me out with some tips on how to receive discounts at PB? I'm open to the Ent. discount or AP discounts? I don't even know the proper # to call for reservations. We're thinking of August and staying 3 nights at PB and then going to the BC for the last 5 nights. I really know NOTHING regarding this hotel and would really appreciate any help that could be given. Thanks very much!

I haven't stayed at Portofino, yet, but I am planning my first stay in November. The number that I have for reservations is 1-800-711-0080. I got the number off of the Universal website. The site has all the information you need on USF/IoA and the hotels. You can also request a free video on the website or by calling 1-800-uescape. There is also a book you can buy written by Kelly Monahan (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) that has all the information on the parks, the rides, dining options, and the hotels. I hope this has helped some

Been there, done that, going back!!!

I forgot to mention, I called and asked for some prices for the time of year I am going with the Entertainment rate. I think, if I am remembering correctly because I didn't write it down, the rate was $177 a night. I think it would definately be worth your while to see about the Entertainment rate.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter