New Survey after Selling Points

JGINPL

Mouseketeer
I received a survey email today after recently selling some points. I don't know if anyone else very posted this:

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we at Disney Vacation Club are seeking to better understand our Members and their Membership experiences. Specifically, we’re interested in experiences among those who have recently sold Disney Vacation Club Points, whether or not they are still Disney Vacation Club Members.

Your responses will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used by the Disney Destinations Research team to understand your opinions and help to build better products and services to meet the needs of consumers like you.

And did you sell these Vacation Points directly back to Disney Vacation Club or on the secondary/resale market?

I sold these Disney Vacation Club Points back to Disney Vacation Club

I sold these Disney Vacation Club Points on the secondary/resale market

Please rate your overall satisfaction with the process of selling your Vacation Points.

Excellent

Very good

Good

Just okay

Poor

Which of the following best describes this sale?

I sold all of my Points and am no longer a Disney Vacation Club Member

I sold some of my Points and do not plan on buying Points at another Resort

I sold some of my Points, but I plan to buy/have already used this sale to purchase Points at another Resort

And are you planning to purchase/did you purchase more Points…

Directly from Disney Vacation Club

On the secondary/resale market

Both directly from Disney Vacation Club and on the resale market

I’m not sure/haven’t decided

Please tell us more about what factors might influence your decision to purchase more Vacation Points directly from Disney Vacation Club or through the resale market.
Please be specific. If you have no comments to add, click "Next" to continue.

Which of the following best describes your previous experience selling Disney Vacation Club Points?

I had sold Vacation Points before this sale

I had never sold Vacation Points before this sale

Did you make a profit from this sale of your Vacation Points?

Yes, I made a profit from this sale

I broke even from this sale

No, I lost money from this sale

I am unsure

How would you rate your overall experience with your Disney Vacation Club Membership?

Excellent

Very good

Good

Just okay

Poor

Please rate your likelihood to recommend Disney Vacation Club to a friend, family member, or colleague.

1. Extremely Unlikely
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. Extremely likely

Would you say your experience with Disney Vacation Club…

Has exceeded my expectations

Has met my expectations

Has fallen short of my expectations

Please tell us more about your decision to purchase Points at a new Home Resort.
Please be specific. If you have no comments to add, click "Next" to continue.

At which resort are you going to/did you purchase more Vacation Points?
Please select all that apply.

As part of the selling process, did you engage or consult with a licensed real estate broker?

Yes

No

Which licensed real estate broker did you engage or consult with?

Please tell us about why you engaged with and/or consulted a licensed real estate broker as part of the selling process.

ou may have already mentioned this, but which of the following factors, if any, influenced your choice of real estate broker?

Read positive reviews online

Like the brand

Their expertise in timeshare resale

Recommended by a friend/family member

Their commission rates

Trust the brand

Please rate your overall experience with the real estate broker you engaged with/consulted with in the sales process.

Excellent

Very good

Good

Just okay

Poor

In which of the following activities have you participated during your time as a Disney Vacation Club Member?

Visited Disneyland Resort in California

Visited Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

Borrowed Vacation Points from the upcoming Use Year to use in the current year

Exchanged Vacation Points for experiences outside of the Disney Collection (e.g., RCI, Interval International, Concierge Collection)

Visited Aulani, a Disney Vacation Club Resort in Hawaii

Sailed with Disney Cruise Line

Banked Vacation Points from one Use Year to use in the next year

Exchanged Vacation Points to experience the Disney Collection (including Disney Resorts, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, National Geographic Expeditions, and Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser)

None of the above

Approximately how many times have you personally used your Vacation Points during your time as a Member? Using your Vacation Points includes using them to make Disney Vacation Club Resort Reservations, as well as exchanging them both within and outside of the Disney Collection.

Fewer than 5 times

6-10 times

11-20 times

21-30 times

31-40 times

More than 40 times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter