New Surf Coaster coming.

I know I could google but sometimes google leads me astray! Where in the park is this going? I could wait until December to find out for myself...

I really like that SeaWorld has been adding a lot of coasters. Orlando didn’t really have a park with that many coasters in it, especially thrill coasters.

I’m going to be cautiously optimistic for this coaster. The only standup I have ridden is Green Lantern at Great Adventure that I did not like. Given B&M’s reputation and it being over 20 years since their last standup, I am expecting this to be much more comfortable to ride.

@Yoshi, thanks for the photos! I’m looking forward to another new coaster. I like Ice Breaker, but it is shorter and somewhat less thrilling than the other coasters at SeaWorld.

I like the idea of a loop to walk.
Backtracking for shows is pretty much unavoidable but I'd like them to have the coaster area tie in near the entry to give another direction to access the other side of the park.
Looking forward to next year.

I had a chance to try the coaster today. It was a posted 30 minute wait but looked a lot less. They were using the Quick Queue line as a single rider line and I only waited 1 train using that line.

The seats moving up and down was definitely different and was a little strange to being lifted up so much but it was fun. It was a lot more comfortable than I was expecting. Like most newer B&M coasters it was not too forceful and thought it was a lot better than Green Lantern at Great Adventure.

I saw a lot of people going back for multiple rides and a lot of disappointed people walking up to the ride and not being allowed on because they either had tickets for admission or a lower level annual pass.

I think it will be a popular coaster once it opens to the public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter