NEW STUFF!!! on the Polynesian pages.

Tikiman

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai
I am about 98% done. Just a few little things to add but now I have 30 pages of Polynesian stuff. I made a separate page for every longhouse so I could add more pictures and info. I will just keep adding to the pages when I get more stuff. I also added a lot of view pictures and info to help with making a decision on what room to get. The kids activities has been updated and has twice as many pictures. I still need to update the transportation page but not much has changed there. The main change is the Polynesian does not share a bus with WL any more. It shares with the Contemporary.

Well go check it out!!! I did not stay up all night for nothing.

Aloha

Steve

sorry forgot to ask. I always stay at the hawaii concierge how is the tahiti concierge in comparison? i might just change to a regular room cause of its location!!!! please let me know.

Well they have not switched over to Tahiti yet but they seem to have a lot of great ideas for the concierge while it is over in that longhouse. If you took Tahiti and Hawaii separate from the concierge stuff, I like Tahiti better. The rooms are larger. There are balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floor. There are 2 sinks in the bathrooms. There is no walkway between the longhouse and the beach. The beach is bigger and quieter. I never did think that Tahiti was that far from the pool and the GCH. I guess if you walk from the main entrance to the GCH it takes a while since the paths wind around the other longhouses but if I am going to the pool, boat dock or GCH I just walk right down the beach. It is a strait shot and very short. You are also very close to the TTC. The concierge service will be the same. The only thing you will lose is the view from the concierge lounge but you can walk right out to the beach.

Steve

You sure do put a lot of work into your site. Awesome. I really like how each longhouse has its own page.:D

You're site is AWESOME!!!
I as on it once & am going to return! THanKS!

Tinkbell,

You like the separate pages for the longhouses? I was not sure how I was going to like it or if anyone else would like it better that way. I had them separate for a while but just never linked them to the pages. I thought it would make too many pages and no one would go through them all.

I decided to finally link up the separate pages when the others were getting too big. This way I have room to add more info and pictures about each longhouse.

i think the user interface of your site is layed out great. really easy to navigate. thanx for the info tikiman

Just checked out the new stuff on your site, looks great. I really like the longhouses on their own pages. And I enjoyed the pictures of the concierge staff. It was nice to see a pic of Melissa since we have been communicating with her for our upcoming trip.
Keep up the fantastic work, we all appreciate all your hard work!

MAHALO TIKIMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can I say? Your site is excellent.
It helped me pick where to stay on our upcoming (3rd) trip. Can't wait to go! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, it is much appreciated.

Thanks for the comments everyone. It means a lot to me. With out you I would not be taking the time to do it.

Aloha

Steve

That is without a doubt the Polynesian's best web site! It really made me look even more forward to going to the Polynesian... I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Steve your site is AWESOME. I LOVE the fact that you gave each building its own page. I have been pouring over your site all evening trying to figure out if we want to go Concierge in August or stay with the GV room we have booked.

Steve, your site is wonderful!! Thanks so very much for taking the time to put everything together. We will be at Poly Conceirge next Friday and it will be our first concierge stay. Your wonderful site is making me look forward to it even more than I was!!!! Thanks very much for sharing the magic!!

Mahalo!

Steve,

I think your site is beyond awesome - I so much appreciate all your work! I really like the longhouses on their own pages. In my mind so many of them blend together because I don't get to go to Disney often. This provides the best insite into each one. I splurged on our upcoming trip as I know we won't be back for a few years. Your site helps me remember how magical the Poly can be. Thank you very much - anticipation is half the magic :~)

Steve,
I just wish I had found your site before my first Poly stay -- you do a wonderful job! I also wish you had a site for AKL & WL (my other two favorites) to make my trip planning easier there.

Keep up the great work!

Aloha Tikiman,
Awesome job, thanks for the update on the kids activities. I love your web site. It answered so many questions I had, and because of your site my family will be staying conceirge. We leave for the Poly in 12 days can't wait.

Mahalo, PMart

WOW! The new pages are GREAT! Each longhouse on its own page was an outstanding idea. I looked at each one and it brought back memories of when we stayed in Aeotearoa (then Tahiti), Tuvalu, and Fiji! Come to think of it one year we did stay on the 3rd floor of Aotearoa on the monorail/parking side. We did not hear the monorail with the slider closed.

I really liked the various flags you added. Such detail makes the pages superior to any others. Also enjoyed seeing Stitch!

An ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL JOB! Gave me goosebumps thinking about next April's trip!

MAHALO! MAHALO! MA-HA-LO!!!

Poly Pal

Steve--

I really love the new layout. Giving each longhouse its own page is really nice and gives people a real feel for each one.

Thanks so much for doing all of this for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!