New rides official

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
An article in today's Orlando Sentinel talks about Shrek 3-D coming to USF and USH. It will replace "Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies." The ride will consist of 3-D effects, moving simulators, and "smells" from the movie.

Funtastic World of H-B to be replaced by "Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius." Ride Jimmy's rocket and be joined by Rugrats and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Article also talks about search for land in Germany and China for another US park and how Osaka did 1 million visitors in 37 days and total attendance was 11 million; 2 million more than projected.

So, Earl, are these the two major attractions for USF next year?

Well I hope they do something along the lines of an older genre over at IOA, don't get me wrong, US needs rides/shows for a younger audience but after waiting since the opening of IOA for another thrill ride and for it to take this long is just heart breaking but i'm sure something big is planned for IOA.:confused: :confused:

When can we expect these new attractions? When will Alfred Hitchcock and Hanna Barbara be closing for good....

Link to article:

<a href=http://orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-asecuniversal19051902may19.story?coll=orl%2Dhome%2Dheadlines>Universal</a>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter