New Random Thread!

I've sent myself five or six messages with lyrics...MCR, Brand New, Billy Talent and Within Temptation (I think) I'm going to post those right now...after I check them. Which will be after this song.

I'm hoarding all that's mine, each time I let just one slip by, I'm wasting what is mine!

Hey Ally.

Imma have a shower.
I'm fed up of doing it before school in the mornings.
It's too stressful because my hair takes an age to dry.
I'm also gonna pack my bag in the nights too. xD
I'm trying to start a healthier lifestyle starting with reducing my stress levels and getting excercise:goodvibes

Hello.

I'll start with Brand New...I just need to find which PM I have those lyrics in.

Hey Ally.

Imma have a shower.
I'm fed up of doing it before school in the mornings.
It's too stressful because my hair takes an age to dry.
I'm also gonna pack my bag in the nights too. xD
I'm trying to start a healthier lifestyle starting with reducing my stress levels and getting excercise:goodvibes

Cool. Me and exercise do NOT mix.:lmao:

Moses supposes
his toses are roses
but moses supposes erroneously
moses he knowses
his toses aren't roses
as moses supposes his toses to be!

1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days until vacation time. Our first full day at WDW we are going to Kona Cafe for breakfast and than going to Hollywood Studios. I told my mother that I needed to work my way up to the Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster by riding Space Mountain or such first. But nooo....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter