New Rack Up Your Posts with Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been laughing since I can remember.
But they're not gonna laugh anymore.
No more Maxi the geek, no more goof of the week like before.

Awe yay! Go Shelby :) Hahaha.
Oh geez :rolleyes:

Pfft, she's just covering up the truth.
JESS AND I ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!! :p

BUT ONLY BECAUSE IM IN THE PROCESS OF COOKING HASHBROWNS AND MEH HOUSE IS GONNA BURN DOWN AND IMA NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP...

speaking of hashbrowns -sniffs air, then runs frantically to stove-

I so hate my time of the month. Why oh why does it have to be this week? The last week that my BF is here before he is off to college. Ugh

Aunt Flo is such a meanie when she comes over my house.
I hate it, she makes me eat so much and makes my stomach hurt!
It makes me very mad, and then when she leaves I say "Thank God" because I can fit in my jeans again.

:teeth:

Now it's only me and you.
With no one to tell us what to do.
What do we do?
We don't have much time to dance in the spotlight, so I'm gonna treasure this Heidi and Susan duet.
And now may be the only chance I get tonight to enjoy the pleasure of this invisible cigarette.
The secondary characters are singing a song, while the stars are snacking offstage.
It was their idea to bring us along and now we're hijacking this page of the script, we're equipped, to stear the ship till this trippy skid ends.
And by the end of this song we'll be best friends.

It makes me very mad, and then when she leaves I say "Thank God" because I can fit in my jeans again.

::yes::

Ha Ha Ha, I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter