New-Question on tickets-Floridan res.

hausfrau

Earning My Ears
I am new at all this so forgive me if I ask a silly question. My parents are Florida residents and i was on too until very recently. We are planning a vacation to Disney World and I am confused about the new price on park hopper tickets. Can my parents buy Florida Res. tickets for me and my kids with just there IDs? If they buy can buy me a ticket with their FL. ID will I have to show ID at the gate? Very confused. I am trying to get a hopper ticket without paying the extra $35 for me and kids. Thanks.

Your parents can buy tickets for themselves and anyone under 16 years old without the children being with them. If you are 16 or up, you will need to be there to purchase them yourself, and provide proof of Florida residency in one of the following forms.... valid Florida Driver's License, valid Florida state issued photo ID, valid Florida college ID, valid Florida voter registration card with accompanying valid photo ID, or valid military papers stating that you are stationed in the state of Florida along with a valid Military ID.

Hope this helps!:)

hausfrau said:
I am new at all this so forgive me if I ask a silly question. My parents are Florida residents and i was on too until very recently. We are planning a vacation to Disney World and I am confused about the new price on park hopper tickets. Can my parents buy Florida Res. tickets for me and my kids with just there IDs? If they buy can buy me a ticket with their FL. ID will I have to show ID at the gate? Very confused. I am trying to get a hopper ticket without paying the extra $35 for me and kids. Thanks.

How recently? Do you still have a FL DL? If so, you'll have no problem getting the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter