New Pin Code this morning

Catrinabeach

DIS Veteran
I was hoping for free QS, or 20/30/40 but any savings is better than nothing.

I can't find the expiry date on it anywhere though. I think I will end up booking it and seeing if we can get a better bounce back offer in May.

It does seem to be because we are doing the give a day promo, and the pin code we had previously expired yesterday.

We just wanted to write and thank you for being part of our “Give a Day. Get a Disney Day.” program†. We also wanted to tell you how excited we are to hear you’re thinking about coming to celebrate with us in May! You’re going to have such a magical time!

But with all the fun there is to be had, you’re probably going to wish you had even more time to take it all in. No problem. Because with these three great Disney Resort hotel offers you’ve got to pick from, granting that wish is easy!

Select
Disney Value
Resorts
SAVE
20 %*

For stays most nights
2/15–3/27/10,
4/11–7/1/10, 7/5–10/7/10, 10/11–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.
Select
Disney Moderate Resorts
SAVE
25 %*

For stays most nights
2/15–3/27/10,
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
SAVE
30 %*

For stays most nights
2/15–3/27/10,

*The number of rooms available at these savings is limited. Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room, except at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Excludes suites. Offer is nontransferable.

I got the same thing...

Was also hoping for something a bit better - but I think I will finally book our trip anyway and then see what else comes along...

I'm already booked to leave in two weeks with the 30% off dicount at Pop with the counter service meal plan. Well on Thursday of last week I received a PIN for the free counter service plan and immediately called my AAA TA to see if I could change. She called me back and said all of the rooms were booked for Value and Mod but I could book at AK. I figured that most likely since Disney knew I was already booked that they would only offer me a big upgrade. To stay at AK with free CS would cost me about $1100 more than what I am already booked. No way. We don't go to Disney to stay at a nice resort, just to sleep and bath and go to the parks. Maybe next time I will get a good offer 4-6 months out. Hopefully it will be kinda slow in two weeks. Doubt it.:thumbsup2

Catrinabeach !

That's the PIN I want - wish they would allow PIN trading!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter