New park maps pics - will mail maps

BTW, I used to mail maps directly from the park. It turned out to be kind of a hassle and, more to the point, I don’t think anyone truly cared. So now I just mail them from home (but I still indicate Disneyland as the return address) :-).

That's awesome. I remember reading there used to be an actual Disneyland, USA postmark. But now it just goes out from Anaheim, correct?

That's awesome. I remember reading there used to be an actual Disneyland, USA postmark. But now it just goes out from Anaheim, correct?
Yes, I believe that’s correct. CMs have told me the exact same thing. Apparently mail used to be processed at the park but now they simply collect it from the various drop points and bring it to the Anaheim post office.

Do still possibly have a set of these? Or are they all spoken for? TIA
I do. Sort of :-). I have plenty of the Christmas maps although I believe the Halloween ones are all gone now. I’ll send you a direct message and if you’d like a set, simply reply with your preferred mailing address.

I would actually prefer the christmas one, so that would be amazing!!!
No problem. Reply to the message I sent you with the address to which you’d like the maps sent and I’ll drop them in the mail for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter