New MYW Dining Offer

3Aumillers

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gotten through this a.m. and were you successful. I held for 10 min only to find that I needed a code!!!!!!!!!!!

3Aumillers said:
Has anyone gotten through this a.m. and were you successful. I held for 10 min only to find that I needed a code!!!!!!!!!!!

Try YMP!

I just called and didn't need a code. I just said I wanted the deal with the free dining plan. I wasn't even on hold for more than a minute. (Of course I called right at their opening time) :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc We are all set for 9/11-9/17 at Pop Century!

Someone please explain--I've been away for a while, and just woke up to see something about a FREE dining plan??? Please clue me in!!!

kellypops said:
Someone please explain--I've been away for a while, and just woke up to see something about a FREE dining plan??? Please clue me in!!!

Go to www.mousesavers.com and there's a link explaining it. Basically a package with room, MYW tickets & free dining (1 counter service, 1 table service and 1 snack per person per night of your package). Normally this costs $35 per adult per night and $10 per child (3-9) per night.

I wish we could use it - it would save us $490 for 2 adults/7 nights.

Have fun planning!

I have a question...

I says one table service and one counter service a night. So basically you can have lunch at the counter and dinner at the table service and eat totally for free!! Am I understanding this correctly?

yes Emme... and you get one snack per day as well.

The only time it will be more than one TS credit is at "Signature" restaurants or the dinner shows.

I called this am at 8:00 a/m and was on hold for 15 minutes. I did need the code. I ended up saving some but not all of the dining plan fee (she said no add't room discounts with this plan) I'm still happy with the price. I did get the insurance this year ($90.00 extra) due to the Hurriciane experience from last year. Now hopefully I can get into some of our favorite places to eat. Looks like everyone will be doing the dining plan this year.

blueeyez said:
I just called and didn't need a code. I just said I wanted the deal with the free dining plan. I wasn't even on hold for more than a minute. (Of course I called right at their opening time) :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc We are all set for 9/11-9/17 at Pop Century!

We are going the same time as you! We will be there 9/11 - 9/18 At POP too!
We just picked up the dinning plan too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter