New mask requirements experience on 7/30

They won't be refunded, but they retain their value. So you can apply the value you paid for that ticket to tickets in the future and just pay the difference in cost.
They refunded ours today. They asked if we wanted a credit or full refund to CC. We chose the latter. We had tickets to the first one.

The first what? Party? The poster I responded to was asking about regular park tickets.
Maybe I misread the OP line:

"Does anyone know if tickets are refundable if health protocols are either too much or not enough for you? I have Boo Bash tickets..."

I took that to mean they have Boo Bash tickets and want to know if they're refundable. But, rereading it, yes, it could mean the park tickets too, which are referenced after. We're keeping ours so I didn't try that. Still, Boo Bash tickets say they are non-refundable, but they are making allowances if anyone is in that situation.

Maybe I misread the OP line:

"Does anyone know if tickets are refundable if health protocols are either too much or not enough for you? I have Boo Bash tickets..."

I took that to mean they have Boo Bash tickets and want to know if they're refundable. But, rereading it, yes, it could mean the park tickets too, which are referenced after. We're keeping ours so I didn't try that. Still, Boo Bash tickets say they are non-refundable, but they are making allowances if anyone is in that situation.
I was responding to their question. "I know the Boo Bash tickets are non-refundable, but what about the one day tickets?". Good to hear they are refunding Boo Bash though, its probably inconsistent though.

The first what? Party? The poster I responded to was asking about regular park tickets.
I was responding to this line from the post: "I know the Boo Bash is non refundable" and probably got mixed up with tickets (park tickets vs BB tickets). Just letting them know that during covid exceptions are being made case-by-case.

I was responding to this line from the post: "I know the Boo Bash is non refundable" and probably got mixed up with tickets (park tickets vs BB tickets). Just letting them know that during covid exceptions are being made case-by-case.
That's fine. Just got confused since you quoted my post not theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter