New Luggage Tags for On Site Guests

Received ours, which matched our bands. When I scanned the QR code on mine, I got an ad for perfume, though. Will have to try to the others!

Received ours, which matched our bands. When I scanned the QR code on mine, I got an ad for perfume, though. Will have to try to the others!

We received our bands this week, and the luggage tags matched. But I had the same issue with scanning the QR codes--one of them brought up an ad for some Jimmy Choo shoes and the other brought up an ad for perfume. Weird?!

I wonder if these will be send out to UK visitors as magic bands are not - they are collected on arrival.

I hope they send the luggage tags - they are super cute!

I wonder if these will be send out to UK visitors as magic bands are not - they are collected on arrival.

I hope they send the luggage tags - they are super cute!

We received our package from Disney last week and inside to my delight and surprise were luggage tags for each of us :)

We've been twice since these started and have still yet to get them. Stayed at Pop Century in February and Caribbean Beach in June. These aren't only for Deluxe Resort guests, right?

We've been twice since these started and have still yet to get them. Stayed at Pop Century in February and Caribbean Beach in June. These aren't only for Deluxe Resort guests, right?
They are for everyone. Now did you book a package or just room only. That might have something to do with it.

I wonder if I cancel my magic band order (we have a ton of those, don't really need more) if we would still get our tags.

We booked through DVC in May and definitely didnt receive tags either :(

same...we are DVC and got 2 sets of Magic Bands...but no tags. :(

After asking here I found out its only for Magic Your wAy full packages with hotel and tickets.

They are for everyone. Now did you book a package or just room only. That might have something to do with it.

I believe you only get them with packages.

We were room-only at the beginning of July (staying at asMusic) and received them. They are super cute!

I believe you only get them with packages.

My experience confirms this.

We just got back from a split stay and had a room only for three nights then a package for seven nights. We did not get them with the room only. They were delivered to our resort room for our package stay in the same envelope with our mini golf vouchers.

NOTE: If you do a split stay where you split a room only with a package, do not decline the Magic Bands for the package part of the trip. We ordered and customized bands for the first part of our stay (room only), but declined for the second part (package part) because I thought I was saving resources. That meant that all of our luggage tags were the gray ones because we had not customized bands for our package stay.

Last edited:
My experience confirms this.

We just got back from a split stay and had a room only for three nights then a package for seven nights. We did not get them with the room only. They were delivered to our resort room for our package stay in the same envelope with our mini golf vouchers.

That's really strange -- did you see my response right above yours? We had a resort-only stay for two nights in July and received them. Four different colored magic bands & four corresponding colored luggage tags. So, maybe it's just random and beyond our ability to understand the complexities of the algorithm of Disney minds. LOL!

Don't know if this has come up yet but I couldn't find the answer: I noticed there aren't any purple tags, what have those who ordered purple magic bands been getting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter