• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New June - Team Hakuna Matata!

Erica so ya kept that stalion of your under control....

We got up and got our pup walks and run in, breakfast, then hit the basement hard, got dry wall hung and the first coat of mud up on the bar area. Lots of corners.... Afternoon will be insulation and hanging more drywall. Less corners and several straight run, should be easier.

Eva, is that passenger side as you look at the vehicle or when you are in the vehicle?? LOL

Way to train team, you all ROCK,

Film at 11:00.

Carnitas for dinner tonight. A nice reward.

Gotta get back at it.

Hello team mates.

As Erica said we did a very nice 8 miler and she did it fast enouth to do the ToT with time to spare, I don't think she has realized that yet. So she is in ToT shape after a month back to walking. She will be awesome again if she keeps going the way she is.

I walked with her and then mowed so I'm tired.

Have a great day y'all.

Tired Panda:hippie:

Just a quick update...

I HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE MARATHON!!! :scared1:

My parents have paid for my registration for my 30th birthday present (my birthday is on 12/31). Nice of them since that is technically over what they normally spend on my...but as my mom said, "Hey...you only turn 30 once and this is what you really, really want!". Yay! I'm so happy I've committed...but so, so scared at the same time!!!

OK...anyhow..I'm gonna head home and get dinner in the oven.
:banana:

Good evening team,

Wow I haven't been on a team since high school ( a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away): it's fun.
I've tried to send my results for june 21 to 30 but I need 10 posts before I can do it. I guess this is number 10. I'm sorry Steffwalks but for this time only I will post here.

Run: 20.6 miles in 237 minutes

Bike: 8 miles in 30 minutes

Mowing grass (yeurk): 180 minutes.

Some of you put a lot of distance on your running and walking shoes. I am impress and it sure will motivate me. Tomorrow is Canada day and I will go for a nice ride on my bike since the road will not be as busy as usual. Very happy that I am not working this week because with the holiday tomorrow and your holiday on Friday, it will be a busy week at work.
Diane

No problem, Diane! I have you down. I forget about that particular rule, but I was watching for you! Thank you for posting.

As for me. Had a wine catastrophe today, I did manage some XT, but the wine thing occupied much of my time. My DH added extra sugar to the wine before bottling and we ended up with Champagne. Unfortunately, we had just used corks and no cages....so.....the bottle blew out their corks. Left me with the task of cleaning up and shampooing carpets and .....

This thread to be continued under July - Fitness Independence for Hakuna Matata!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1872318

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter