New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters

yes, although it was Warren County, close to Hunterdon County border... kind of the "sticks"

They are very lucky if their Dr. actually has it...at least per this article i just saw:

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021...d-up-the-process-but-it-wont-happen-soon.html
Don’t expect a COVID vaccine at your doctor’s office anytime soon. Here’s why.

If you’re one of the 4.7 million New Jersey residents who will become eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday, it won’t be as simple as calling your primary care doctor, officials warn.
Primary care and family physicians have faced difficulties getting doses of the vaccines, leaving hospitals the largest distributors still, Dr. Sean Cook, a family physician and board member of the New Jersey Association of Family Physicians, told NJ Advance Media.
Cook, who practices at Green Brook Family Medicine in Green Brook, said doctors offices that want to give the shot are facing hurdles acquiring the correct vaccine fridges and the vaccine itself.

They are very lucky if their Dr. actually has it...at least per this article i just saw:

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021...d-up-the-process-but-it-wont-happen-soon.html
Don’t expect a COVID vaccine at your doctor’s office anytime soon. Here’s why.

If you’re one of the 4.7 million New Jersey residents who will become eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday, it won’t be as simple as calling your primary care doctor, officials warn.
Primary care and family physicians have faced difficulties getting doses of the vaccines, leaving hospitals the largest distributors still, Dr. Sean Cook, a family physician and board member of the New Jersey Association of Family Physicians, told NJ Advance Media.
Cook, who practices at Green Brook Family Medicine in Green Brook, said doctors offices that want to give the shot are facing hurdles acquiring the correct vaccine fridges and the vaccine itself.
I got an email from my doctor he’s part of a summit medical group. And it says please do not call email or use the portal to ask about vaccines. Lol

Hello NJ friends! I have a question for our group. As a new owner at BLT, I am (hopefully) planning our "Welcome Home" trip for later this year. If we decide to drive instead of fly, it is complimentary to park at the resort, correct? Does that also extend to the parks? (I would guess no to that but I am just asking to be sure.) TIA!!

Hello NJ friends! I have a question for our group. As a new owner at BLT, I am (hopefully) planning our "Welcome Home" trip for later this year. If we decide to drive instead of fly, it is complimentary to park at the resort, correct? Does that also extend to the parks? (I would guess no to that but I am just asking to be sure.) TIA!!

Unless something has recently changed, there are no charges to park anywhere on the property.

Well, I got the first vaccine today, Tom will be getting his tomorrow! The Shop Rite in Rio Grande only gives out 20 per day. No wonder it’s so hard to get an appointment. We were very very fortunate! Thank you DH:love: He kept trying and trying, and got us in!

There were two no shows today, and they did give to walk ins. However, this was done earlier in the day, I got the last vial they had. My appointment,3:45 was the last of the day. DH came with me in case they had extra, but no, they did not.

Well, I got the first vaccine today, Tom will be getting his tomorrow! The Shop Rite in Rio Grande only gives out 20 per day. No wonder it’s so hard to get an appointment. We were very very fortunate! Thank you DH:love: He kept trying and trying, and got us in!

There were two no shows today, and they did give to walk ins. However, this was done earlier in the day, I got the last vial they had. My appointment,3:45 was the last of the day. DH came with me in case they had extra, but no, they did not.
How did you guys make out today? Was Tom able to get his vaccine?
That is absolutely nutty that ShopRite does only 20 a day!

I wonder what it is. I hope it’s not a sale on points, but maybe others would like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter