New items in the database

I beat you to your post, the hard way Lime. Sadly last night as a friend had something great happen, I tried to say "woo who". Later, I attempted to wish someone to get some good "sleep".

Ah well, wouldn't be VMK if they didn't keep us guessing (guessing wrong that is)!

But thanks for the update on the rest, my friend! :goodvibes

Penguin??? but - I LOVE penguins. What on Earth is wrong with the word penguin? :(

I totally agree :( I LOVE penguins too (some may say I am obsessed :rolleyes: ) I even have one of my titles with penguin in it and now it will be more difficult to refer to her. Penguins have never done any harm so I say bring back the Penguins !!

That is really odd. How many times has someone said " Shut up you penguin!" For that matter, how is that an insult?

Well, the addition of Illuminations and reflections only furthers more EPCOT-themed events.

Woo and Penguin? Sleep I can understand, but Penguin?

Words removed:
drag, sovereign

Words added:
conserve, ecology, environmentality, pollution, rainforest, recycle, reuse

Items added:
Jazz Band Pin
New Orleans Beret Black

It certainly is interesting to see what we could not say before. Who'd a thunk we could never say "rainforest" before...:confused3 :rolleyes:

Wow... thanks for adding the word environmentality! Every day, I play VMK and I wonder why they don't let us say environmentality, and now we can! :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And... what was this word doing in the Dictionary?! Especially since Queen is in there...

Actually my first thought is aww, why'd they take that out? Not that I say What a drag much especially since they added bummer, but...
then I quickly thought of the smoking issue, NEVER would have thought of your example Pirate!:rolleyes2

Along with all the new rooms, functions, etc. that came out today, there is a "Peter Pan Quest Pin", and a "Mad Tea Party Pin" in the database.

Words removed:
meet, pick

Words added:
kupo, legend, neverland, smee, toad

New items:
Alice Dress Bottom
Alice Dress Top
Alice In Wonderland Quest Pin
Casey Jr. Pin
Dancing Inferno magic Single Use
Dumbo Quest Pin
Dumbo The Flying Elephant
It's A Small World
Mad Tea Party Pin
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Mr. Smee Hat
Mr. Smee Shirt
Mr. Toad Quest Pin
Peter Pan Quest Pin
Peter Pan's Flight Pin
St. Patrick's Day 2007 Pin
St. Patrick's Day Hat

Actually my first thought is aww, why'd they take that out? Not that I say What a drag much especially since they added bummer, but...
then I quickly thought of the smoking issue, NEVER would have thought of your example Pirate!:rolleyes2

Giggle... I totally forgot I made that little joke. :rotfl2:

I'm not narcissistic, I swear.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter