• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New IOA Soundtrack

JonsMovies

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I just got back from a trip to IOA and noticed the main store was stocked full of IOA CD's. upon examining them I noticed they were labeled, "The New Islands of Adventure Soundtrack" and had a significantly higher number of tracks than the previous CD (24 i think). I noticed a couple new tracks including "The Force of Storm" and "Marvel Super Hero Island Main Street." I have to make sure to grab one of those next time I'm there!!!

WOO-HOO! Thanks Jon! Now I have something I know I am buying.

Imagine a really neat Jurassic Park pic here!

There are some new tracks on it like Storm/Unicorn etc., but they took out a couple of tracks to make room for them. I forget off the top of my head which ones exactly. I think a search of the board might turn up something.

The CD is pushing the length limit at 73:54, and there's a lot more music in the park that isn't included. I hope we'll be seeing a Volume II some day :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter