New here

Disneylover42

Mouseketeer
We are planning for a trip to WDW at the end of August, beginning September. Looking to gather as much information as possible before we buy our trip shortly.

I have been before as a child, but for DH, DS, and DD it will be their first time.

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!!! I bet your getting excited:yay: about taking your kids to WDW!! :mickeyjum I remember the first time we took ours, the expressions on their faces as we hit Main Street and saw the castlepixiedust: is a look and feeling I will never forget!!!:)
Whatever questions you have just ask. :confused: There is always someone here that has the answer! :surfweb: Just fire away! Have fun planning!!:cool1:

:welcome: to the Dis! You will find tons of info on just about anything! :disrocks:

Good luck, have fun and happy planning! :goodvibes

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions. Where do you want to stay?

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter